Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: spray tan

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

spray tan

Advertisements
    Do any of you know what a good spray on tan would be that wont make you look like a umpa lumpa?
    I went to the beach the other day to get some sun, but im so white I just got burnt to the crisp and now its just peeling away. I cant get any color so im guessing a little spray tan will do the trick!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    the spraytans at palm beach tan are like $20 a pop. I used them when I was pregnant. Didn't look fake BUT you have to be careful with your fingers and feet and exfoliating first and if you get more than a few in a row (I had the unlimited package and was going waaay too much) you'll get nice and dark but I noticed that high friction areas (like where the seatbelt rubbed on my shoulder) were getting the tan worn off. If you're going to be getting a natural tan underneath it shouldn't be an issue because you won't need a bunch of spray ons.
  3. Senior Member
    I usually never had that problem but when I was preggo I tried to stay out of the sun and not lay out tanning...... So i used Neutrogena Instant Bronzer. Im naturally tan so I use the Deep, 3 shades darker.
    Its not a spray though. Its a creme based but and I liked how it didnt leave me looking orange. I always wear gloves when applying........
  4. Senior Member
    I'm not a tanner, but everyone I have talked to said that it's really better if you use the airbrush spray tan where someone is doing it all by hand vs. the room where you go in and it does it automatically. It's apparently more expensive, but lasts a bit longer and looks a heck of a lot better/natural.

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'd try the higher end cremes like clinique if you want to DIY
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks ladies! Very helpful!
  7. Senior Member
    I have had nothing but bad experiences with spray tans...they left my hands and feet all weird and streaky...I would find someone who has had one done in your area and had a good experience!

Have you tried the lotion from Wal-mart that gradually gives you a tan...that stuff works pretty good