Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Make up question thing

1. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    eres el amor de mi vida <33

Make up question thing

Advertisements
    I got my makeup done last weekend and i have all the colors they used but i can't seem to figure out what order i need to apply them in completely.

I linked the the pictures since i cant seem to get the image insert thing to work. Anyways i used all those colors but the silver.
    Any help is appreciated . I'm just makeup retarded sometimes.
    eyeshadow on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Eyeshadow palette on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  2. Senior Member
    Let me take a look and write out my explanation as best as I can from the picture. Might take a min as I have something I have to do super quick.
  3. Veteran's Wife <---- this makes me sound so old! :(
    Veteran's Wife <---- this makes me sound so old! :(
    it is usually the darker/ accent color on the outer edges in a backward C shape then the second color (typically a little lighter than the first) from the inside edge out.... then the highlighting color (prob. silver in your case) on top working it's way up to the brow. Don't know if this really makes sense.... writing it out is hard!
    Our perfectly, not perfect, family!
  4. Veteran's Wife <---- this makes me sound so old! :(
    Veteran's Wife <---- this makes me sound so old! :(
    Go here!!!! it will give you all kinds of tips depending on the shape of your eyes!

Eye Promise - Apply Here
    Our perfectly, not perfect, family!
  5. Senior Member
    Ok, the picture is not very clear so I don't see where the brown goes at all unless it is above the eyelid crease area.

But what I believe is that it goes (from inside at corner of eye to outside of eye) silver, sparkly blue and than matte blue. How much you put where depends on how much you want of each color. For example you can put the silver just a smudge at the inside corner and down the nose and around the edge for highlight or you can do more silver on the lid. It appears in that picture she did it in about thirds and blended well. It appears she did it up a bit past the crease line and blended it there as well. Than took an angled eyeliner brush (can get the number exactly if you didn't buy it already) and used the black shadow as your eyeliner. I can tell you the best way to do that if you weren't told.

And just for point of reference, I am a makeup artist myself, and I have a stickied thread you can ask makeup question in.
  6. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    eres el amor de mi vida <33
    thanks so much ladies! That made perfect sense!
    I'll ask there next time i have a question i totally missed that thread for some reason.