Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waxing... down there.

1. Senior Member

Confused Waxing... down there.

Advertisements
    I know there was a post about this last week, but I can't find it.

What are the two different types of waxes that you can get (down there)? And what are the pros/cons of each. DB is coming home for Easter and I've never had a wax before but I thought this might be a good time to try it. I'm so nervous... any tips?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I prefer a hard wax. I think it is less painful. Most places you have to ask for it though.
  3. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Sugar wax is another kind. I've heard good things about both hard wax and sugar wax. I had the regular wax (is that soft wax? LOL) and it worked just fine--I waxed EVERYthing. I loved it and can't wait to go back and have it done again! Um... I didn't love the actual process but I loved the results.
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  4. He said:"I see a beautiful angel and feel perfection!"
    He said:"I see a beautiful angel and feel perfection!"
    Blog Entries
    I have done the regular wax and it hurt so bad but the result was amazing
    DH:"I never thought I could Love someone the way I love you as much as I love you!"
  5. Senior Member
    I do the sugar wax thing on myself at home like every 3 weeks or so (less since DB lives a million miles away lmao) and its good, better than shaving. I got a professional brazilian last year to see DB and I think they used the hard wax kind. I guess I'm immune to the pain cus it only stung a little, but the results were incredible. Seriously. Worth every freakin penny. I left that place wanting to do those jump splits in the air. Liberating feeling!!! hehe.

Do it! Go to a waxing place!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    The hard wax is exactly what it sounds like. They just put it on and peel it off, no strips. It is less painful because this kind of wax does not cling to skin, just hair, so less sting. Waxing doesn't usually bother me. The most painful place I have ever had waxed was my ankles!
  7. Senior Member
    Haha ANKLES! That's funny!

I'm so nervous because I have SUCH a low tolerance for pain but I think I'm gonna try to find a place around here and see if I can do the hard wax. Are the results as good?

I figured it was probably about time because when DB is away, I completely skip over that area when I'm shaving, so it just makes sense to get it done when I see him. AHHH I'm so scared, how long before I see him should I do it? I've heard you need time to recuperate!
  8. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    you should get it done this weekend so its not all red and shit for him at easter!
    I got mine done a week before my wedding and it was great. THe first day you get it its all red and shit and you can't have
    I had regular wax. it wasn't that bad, but I took my friend with me and we laughed our asses off about it. Otherwise I think I would of cried
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Well, the salon I went to didn't give me a lot info on waxing, and since it was my first time, I shaved to soon before going to get it. I thought the results were great for what was grown out enough. But all the girls here have given some pretty good tips. Oh, and if the hair is to long, they should trim it for you, so don't worry about that.
  10. Senior Member
    DOOO ITTT!!! You'll be a sex GODDESS!!! (I originally wrote sex beast, but that would more apply to BEFORE getting waxed, haha)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast