Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Dark cirlces under eyes

1. Senior Member

Dark cirlces under eyes

Advertisements
    Does anyone have a remedy/cream for dark circle under the eyes?

I haven't been sleeping well with DH being gone and I've been under a lot of stress trying to finish up grad school. Anyway...enough of my pitty party.

Any suggestions (other than rid my life of stress and get rest?)
  2. Senior Member
    Mine are the worst and have been my whole life. I am going to stock this thread. My doc told me there was a cream she could write for me but I have never asked her too. There has to be something else
  3. Banned
    Banned
    YES!!! origin has this great stuff that i use!!! let me get you a picture...

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/w...ns-ginzing.jpg

what i do is put this one when i first wake up, let it sink in, throw some concealer on over it and i really noticed a big difference. not perfect. but a lot better! its a little pricey. i think a little bottle like that is 20 maybe? but i've had it for months because you only need to put like a litte bit on.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooah View Post
    YES!!! origin has this great stuff that i use!!! let me get you a picture...

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/w...ns-ginzing.jpg

what i do is put this one when i first wake up, let it sink in, throw some concealer on over it and i really noticed a big difference. not perfect. but a lot better! its a little pricey. i think a little bottle like that is 20 maybe? but i've had it for months because you only need to put like a litte bit on.
    Thanks! I'll look into it!
  5. Banned
    Banned
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyMR View Post
    Does anyone have a remedy/cream for dark circle under the eyes?

I haven't been sleeping well with DH being gone and I've been under a lot of stress trying to finish up grad school. Anyway...enough of my pitty party.

Any suggestions (other than rid my life of stress and get rest?)
    Simply? More sleep. It can be easier said than done but that is what the bags are from and that is the best solution.

Less simply? Cucumber slices (or those pads to imply the cucumber) or tea bags. But honestly, those and any creams are cover ups and not fixers.
  7. Senior Member
    Preperation H is supposed to work and Brown Bag Party makes something called Be Snug that works the same way.
  8. Travel Junkie
    Travel Junkie
    I'm on my 3rd generation of under eye cream.... but guessing your stage in life .... my miracle was Chanel Age Delay Rejuvenation Eye Gel. It worked wonders as a remedy for my dark circles from stress, lack of sleep, allergies.... Yes, it was pricey, but the bottle lasted so long, it was worth it. Plus, they would load you up with samples and you could stretch that out even further.....
  9. Today was a Fairytale
    Today was a Fairytale
    If you're not able to sleep more, you can do what I do if this happens to me - after I put my foundation on, I will put a small amount of concealer under my eyes to hide the dark circles. If you dont wear foundation that is fine still, just use some concealer. Make sure you're using one that matches your skin.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Even when I get enough sleep i have bags under my eyes. sometimes the more i sleep the bigger they are. it's very werid. so i have to wear something to cover them up. i envy women who don't have bags.