Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does this look bad?

1. Senior Member

Does this look bad?

Advertisements
    My mom keeps telling me that it looks good. But my problem is that they're wider then my leg. Unless I stuff bell bottom jeans in them, there's always gonna be empty space. These are Lucky brand boots so I assume that it's supposed to look like that, but I'm very fashion slow

Opinions please?

2. Kicking our first deployments ass... most of the time.
    Kicking our first deployments ass... most of the time.
    First- CUTE boots!
    And they look awesome! The empty space is supposed to make them a little edgier. But they're freakin' fabulous. Rock 'em out.
    "Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing love when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."

deployment status:overseas. [EXTENDED]
  3. lovinlife
    lovinlife
    my rule of thumb... if you question it... then don't go with it... because while your wearing them you'll keep thinking "man does this look ok, are people thinking they look terrible?" and you should enjoy and not question your new shoes!!! when you put them on you should be like "oh wow... i'm so hot in these! watch out world i'm showing them off!"

For everyday we are apart a little bit of my heart breaks apart, but the day you return you manage to put it all back together with just that smile of yours.
  4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alybee View Post
    First- CUTE boots!
    And they look awesome! The empty space is supposed to make them a little edgier. But they're freakin' fabulous. Rock 'em out.
    They're Astrid from Lucky

5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mandy61985 View Post
    my rule of thumb... if you question it... then don't go with it... because while your wearing them you'll keep thinking "man does this look ok, are people thinking they look terrible?" and you should enjoy and not question your new shoes!!! when you put them on you should be like "oh wow... i'm so hot in these! watch out world i'm showing them off!"
    I question everything when it comes to high fashion stuff. My mom works at SAKS so she started buying me all this brand stuff like Lucky, True Religion... and I don't know how to wear it
    I'm such a tomboy!

6. Kicking our first deployments ass... most of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollbie View Post
    I question everything when it comes to high fashion stuff. My mom works at SAKS so she started buying me all this brand stuff like Lucky, True Religion... and I don't know how to wear it
    I'm such a tomboy!
    Good thing she got you the biker boots as opposed to a pair of pumps then! Your mom may be trying to infuse some fashion into your closet- but atleast she make a conscious choice to make it functional and NOT ultra feminine. Go mom!
    "Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing love when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."

7. Senior Member

Good thing she got you the biker boots as opposed to a pair of pumps then! Your mom may be trying to infuse some fashion into your closet- but atleast she make a conscious choice to make it functional and NOT ultra feminine. Go mom!
    Haha I don't think she realizes that they're biker inspired lol. She got herself a pair too and she wears them with a skirt She also got me the brown Chantels which I totally love and these tall ones that are my ABSOLUTE favorite pair of boots ever!

Chantel Short Western Boot

Shoes, handbags, apparel and jewelry: Your insider's guide to shoes, apparel, handbags and more | Piperlime

8. Kicking our first deployments ass... most of the time.
    My computer hates me? Rather- my mom's internet hates me. Its been acting strange ALL day and it won't open any links. Its strange. We're calling Comcast in the AM to complain. Lol. (It keeps taking us to the "activation" page? IDK. Whatev.) But- I would totally wear the biker boots with a skirt too.

9. Senior Member

My computer hates me? Rather- my mom's internet hates me. Its been acting strange ALL day and it won't open any links. Its strange. We're calling Comcast in the AM to complain. Lol. (It keeps taking us to the "activation" page? IDK. Whatev.) But- I would totally wear the biker boots with a skirt too.

So you think all that extra space doesn't look awkward? I really wanna wear them with those leggings

10. Kicking our first deployments ass... most of the time.
    Not awkward in the least.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast