Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaving Certain Areas

1. Banned
    Banned

Shaving Certain Areas

Advertisements
    This is somewhat personal so i apologize, but I didn't know where else to post it! haha I find that when I shave..down there, I can never get it as smooth as when I shave my legs..any suggestions as to how to get the closest shave?
  2. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

have you tried coochie cream? also make sure you use a new razer

3. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    Fresh razor, and a bath gel- I find that shaving cream in those bits is uncomfortable and really makes it much harder. Have you really looked to see if all your hairs are growing the same way? You wanna make sure you're shaving the right diretion. Also, there is some after-shave for down there that minimizes razor burn and ingrown hairs....I forget which one I have but google something like BikiniZone cream.

4. Banned
    Banned
    I usually just use skintimate shaving cream and a multi blade venus razor. Besides that nothing else really and its just not doing the trick as much as I'd like! I'll have to google those creams you guys mentioned. I also read that shaving oil helps?
  5. Junior Member
    WAX!! I just got waxed down there for the 1st time last week (hoping DH comes home this week ) And its still silky smooth! Kinda hurt at first but I got used to the pain right away....plus the waxer was talking to me the whole time so that helped out a lot too!

**Grace Ann due 29March2011**

DH: You are so beautiful...I mean that...I love you to the moon and back...
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Yeah i was reading up on the waxing thread and I'm really seriously considering it but Im so self concious about having some random person down there. I hate the gyno and all but i just might grow a pair and try it
  7. Senior Member
    Always shave the way the hair goes and use a fresh razor. I put deodorant on after I shave, it helps with bumps.
  8. ...
    I don't remove everything because im prone to get tons of ingrown hairs. I used Dh's hair clippers to get the hair VERY short.
  9. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooah View Post
    Yeah i was reading up on the waxing thread and I'm really seriously considering it but Im so self concious about having some random person down there. I hate the gyno and all but i just might grow a pair and try it
    It's their job to be down there doing that! So I wouldn't worry too much! I was kinda nervous too...my BFF kinda dragged me in there to do it but when she came out of the room all smiles cuz she felt "free" I knew I HAD to do it! I highly recommend it!

**Grace Ann due 29March2011**

DH: You are so beautiful...I mean that...I love you to the moon and back...
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stafs9900 View Post
    It's their job to be down there doing that! So I wouldn't worry too much! I was kinda nervous too...my BFF kinda dragged me in there to do it but when she came out of the room all smiles cuz she felt "free" I knew I HAD to do it! I highly recommend it!
    I WANT TO FEEL FREE TOO! I'm going to do it! but i'm going to wait til closer to when i see DF, so i have a few months to man up!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast