Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Fashion magazines

1. Senior Member

Fashion magazines

Advertisements
    So what's everyone's 'go-to' fashion/beauty magazine?
  2. Senior Member
    Italian Vouge, British Vouge,

V Magazine

Zink

I do not look at the american fashion mags as I don't really think they offer much. I mean I pick up cosmo and glamour but never for fashion.
  3. Senior Member
    oh wow..can you actually get those vogues in the US? You probably can, I've just never seen them.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by missmay55 View Post
    oh wow..can you actually get those vogues in the US? You probably can, I've just never seen them.
    Yep. Barnes and Noble, Borders and any decent reputable bookstore will care them. Especially the Vouges.
  5. Regular Member
    I'm embarrassed to say, but I still enjoy 17 even though I'm nearly 20. The outfits are practical in style and price range. Also, though its not a magazine, I also like LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness. . Real people upload what they're wearing on that site.
    Kayla V.
  6. Senior Member
    I love Vogue and Elle- I'm addicted to Glamour Online because of their fun blogs!
    But I work for Girl's Life Magazine, so I'm constantly surrounded by teenage fashion and trying to figure out stuff they would like- which sometimes makes me feel as though I'm regressing back to middle or high school. For instance, I have the strongest urge to buy hot pink high top converses. So sophisticated, I know!
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie213 View Post
    I love Vogue and Elle- I'm addicted to Glamour Online because of their fun blogs!
    But I work for Girl's Life Magazine, so I'm constantly surrounded by teenage fashion and trying to figure out stuff they would like- which sometimes makes me feel as though I'm regressing back to middle or high school. For instance, I have the strongest urge to buy hot pink high top converses. So sophisticated, I know!
    haha that's funny...but cool job!
  8. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie213 View Post
    I used to read Girl's Life when I was in middle school. That's so cool that you work there.
    Kayla V.