Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: acne products

  1. Account Closed
    JRJ86's Avatar
    JRJ86 is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    266
    #1

    acne products

    Advertisements
    What is the BEST acne product you've ever used?
    How long did it take to work?
    Was it just for face, or face and body?

    It really bugs me that I'm 23 & this is STILL an issue! Dermatologist isn't an option right now bc I don't have health insurance right now.
  2. Hulksmash!
    manderz's Avatar
    manderz is offline
    Hulksmash!
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Benning, GA
    Posts
    1,943
    #2
    I use the clinique acne system. Nothing else has ever worked for me but this definitely does! It's a little pricey but having a clean face is super important to me. It started working within the first week or two.


    EmmCee is my anni twinsie!
  3. Account Closed
    JRJ86's Avatar
    JRJ86 is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    266
    #3
    Thank you! This is so frustrating!
  4. Regular Member
    fozz020485's Avatar
    fozz020485 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    242
    #4
    The Oil Cleansing Method - A simple, cleansing facial massage for clear skin!


    I found this in a previous thread like this and figured what the heck I have tried everything else. This has really helped my face and it only took about a week. It also makes your face super soft. Plus, it is cheap.


  5. Account Closed
    JRJ86's Avatar
    JRJ86 is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    266
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by fozz020485 View Post
    The Oil Cleansing Method - A simple, cleansing facial massage for clear skin!


    I found this in a previous thread like this and figured what the heck I have tried everything else. This has really helped my face and it only took about a week. It also makes your face super soft. Plus, it is cheap.
    I'm def going to try this..thank you!!!
  6. Regular Member
    cmerri03's Avatar
    cmerri03 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Me: NY/PA Him: Korea
    Posts
    34
    #6
    I went to the dermatologist when I was younger and tried pretty much everything there from creams/lotions to pills and nothing really worked for me. Then I got Proactiv and surprisingly it worked a lot better than what I had received from the dermatologist. They have products for both your face and body. About 2-3 weeks after I started using it I began to see results. I wouldn't say that my skin cleared up 100%, but it was a lot better than it was before. The only thing that has really cleared up my skin was when i started taking birth control haha
  7. Senior Member
    shasta.hun's Avatar
    shasta.hun is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    470
    #7
    I use the Clinique Acne Solutions line as well and I absolutely love it. I still get my stupid cystic acne when AF arrives, but it's definitely decresed how bad they are. I'm actually hoping to get a Vi Precision Peel in January to get rid of some of the scarring on my face. Oh and I'm 25 and still enduring this crap!


  8. Account Closed
    JRJ86's Avatar
    JRJ86 is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    266
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cmerri03 View Post
    I went to the dermatologist when I was younger and tried pretty much everything there from creams/lotions to pills and nothing really worked for me. Then I got Proactiv and surprisingly it worked a lot better than what I had received from the dermatologist. They have products for both your face and body. About 2-3 weeks after I started using it I began to see results. I wouldn't say that my skin cleared up 100%, but it was a lot better than it was before. The only thing that has really cleared up my skin was when i started taking birth control haha
    Well it has improved a ton since I started the pill also! But sometimes I see those people with super smooth, flawless skin & wonder what their secret it. My mom has NEVER had a pimple, nor has my sister. Lucky...
  9. Account Closed
    JRJ86's Avatar
    JRJ86 is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    266
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta.hun View Post
    I use the Clinique Acne Solutions line as well and I absolutely love it. I still get my stupid cystic acne when AF arrives, but it's definitely decresed how bad they are. I'm actually hoping to get a Vi Precision Peel in January to get rid of some of the scarring on my face. Oh and I'm 25 and still enduring this crap!
    The scarring on my back is awful is the precision peel really expensive??
  10. Senior Member
    KickDrumHeart's Avatar
    KickDrumHeart is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    7,778
    #10
    Just thought I'd drop in on this thread.. I bought Tea Tree Oil yesterday at Rite Aid, because my uncle told me its really good for fighting bacteria on your skin. I've put it on twice since I got it yesterday, and my skin already looks SO much better! I'm so amazed.. and it was buy one get one free at Rite Aid ($10 total). Try it!
    Camster is the best wifey ever
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •