Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: acne products

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

acne products

Advertisements
    What is the BEST acne product you've ever used?
    How long did it take to work?
    Was it just for face, or face and body?

It really bugs me that I'm 23 & this is STILL an issue! Dermatologist isn't an option right now bc I don't have health insurance right now.
  2. Hulksmash!
    Hulksmash!
    I use the clinique acne system. Nothing else has ever worked for me but this definitely does! It's a little pricey but having a clean face is super important to me. It started working within the first week or two.

EmmCee is my anni twinsie!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Thank you! This is so frustrating!
  4. Regular Member
    The Oil Cleansing Method - A simple, cleansing facial massage for clear skin!

I found this in a previous thread like this and figured what the heck I have tried everything else. This has really helped my face and it only took about a week. It also makes your face super soft. Plus, it is cheap.

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by fozz020485 View Post
    The Oil Cleansing Method - A simple, cleansing facial massage for clear skin!

I found this in a previous thread like this and figured what the heck I have tried everything else. This has really helped my face and it only took about a week. It also makes your face super soft. Plus, it is cheap.
    I'm def going to try this..thank you!!!
  6. Regular Member
    I went to the dermatologist when I was younger and tried pretty much everything there from creams/lotions to pills and nothing really worked for me. Then I got Proactiv and surprisingly it worked a lot better than what I had received from the dermatologist. They have products for both your face and body. About 2-3 weeks after I started using it I began to see results. I wouldn't say that my skin cleared up 100%, but it was a lot better than it was before. The only thing that has really cleared up my skin was when i started taking birth control haha
  7. Senior Member
    I use the Clinique Acne Solutions line as well and I absolutely love it. I still get my stupid cystic acne when AF arrives, but it's definitely decresed how bad they are. I'm actually hoping to get a Vi Precision Peel in January to get rid of some of the scarring on my face. Oh and I'm 25 and still enduring this crap!

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by cmerri03 View Post
    I went to the dermatologist when I was younger and tried pretty much everything there from creams/lotions to pills and nothing really worked for me. Then I got Proactiv and surprisingly it worked a lot better than what I had received from the dermatologist. They have products for both your face and body. About 2-3 weeks after I started using it I began to see results. I wouldn't say that my skin cleared up 100%, but it was a lot better than it was before. The only thing that has really cleared up my skin was when i started taking birth control haha
    Well it has improved a ton since I started the pill also! But sometimes I see those people with super smooth, flawless skin & wonder what their secret it. My mom has NEVER had a pimple, nor has my sister. Lucky...
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta.hun View Post
    I use the Clinique Acne Solutions line as well and I absolutely love it. I still get my stupid cystic acne when AF arrives, but it's definitely decresed how bad they are. I'm actually hoping to get a Vi Precision Peel in January to get rid of some of the scarring on my face. Oh and I'm 25 and still enduring this crap!
    The scarring on my back is awful is the precision peel really expensive??
  10. Senior Member
    Just thought I'd drop in on this thread.. I bought Tea Tree Oil yesterday at Rite Aid, because my uncle told me its really good for fighting bacteria on your skin. I've put it on twice since I got it yesterday, and my skin already looks SO much better! I'm so amazed.. and it was buy one get one free at Rite Aid ($10 total). Try it!
    Camster is the best wifey ever
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast