Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Whatever Am I the only one?

Advertisements
    I went to check Coach's website for the first time in almost 4 years. I will occasionally see the new styles that come out. Well I went to look on there for a large wristlet so that I could have something other then my huge purse on New Years. I wanted a black one, and my friend Irene has the cuuutest black Coach wristlet that she last Christmas. She would take it when we would be at a party, and it was big enough to carry her debit cards, cell phone and lipgloss and a little concealer without having a giant purse. So that's what I wanted.

There was nothing that I liked, like absolutely nothing that I liked. I really don't like the new style, with the big chunky C's. I feel like I'm the only one, and that I'm being picky..but idk I liked the old style better.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I don't like it either. I loved coach when I was younger but I've outgrown it now. The only ones I like anymore are the leather.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by katiedelta3 View Post
    I don't like it either. I loved coach when I was younger but I've outgrown it now. The only ones I like anymore are the leather.
    I feel like it looks close to the knock offs It just..the new like..big C pattern looks kinda cheap to me
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillian_Angela View Post
    I feel like it looks close to the knock offs It just..the new like..big C pattern looks kinda cheap to me
    Yeah I definitely agree. It looks cheap and way, way too trendy. Coach is supposed to be timeless and classic.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by katiedelta3 View Post
    Yeah I definitely agree. It looks cheap and way, way too trendy. Coach is supposed to be timeless and classic.
    exactly! It's all these bright colors and the C's aren't even inter-locking anymore...and just yuck. I like the classic tan or black. I even noticed that the small wristlets went down in price. When I bought my first wristlet, it was like 60 dollars. Now they are running 48.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I don't like Coach anymore either, like Katie said, I feel like I've grown out of it.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLin View Post
    I don't like Coach anymore either, like Katie said, I feel like I've grown out of it.
    Yeah I think I have too. Do you guys have any suggestions on where I could get a wristlet? I was thinking of looking at Cole Haan once the holidays were over. Nordstroms or Saks usually marks them down.
  8. ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    Coach has declined but I like it still somewhat. Once the line became so accessible to everyone and easily bootlegged it lost it's allure
    ~~Mi Familia!!!~~
    From Fort Stewart, GA 01/2008-01/2011 TO Fort Campbell, KY! 02/2011-
  9. Senior Member
    I was never too impressed by Coach. I would never pay that much for a handbag!
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  10. Junior Member
    I like some of their stuff, but I absolutely hate their new line. It's not the fabrics so much as it's the handles that I can't stand. I think they're just ugly.
    Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast