Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give me a makeover!!!

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Give me a makeover!!!

Advertisements
    My 21st is in 9 days and I wanted to change myself a little bit. Im not sure what to do b/c ive had the same look since I can remember. What do you guys think I could do that will make me at least look my age! Thanks so much I really need the advice, im not very creative!

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I know this will sound corny as hell, but I honestly can't think of anything I'd change about your appearance. You have beautiful features, and you are naturally gorgeous. Leave your eyebrows exactly the same no matter what they do, they are the right shape and size. I have a weird thing with eyebrows. I hate when people pluck them oddly.
  3. Senior Member
    if you want a change then maybe cut your hair and put in highlights or something. I think you look great as you are but we all need change sometimes.
  4. One thing I've learned about life: It goes on.
    One thing I've learned about life: It goes on.
    You have very beautiful hair and it suits your face well, maybe you could add some highlights. You have very nice skin so you don't need to wear a lot of makeup. That's about the only thing I can think of. You're very pretty!
  5. Regular Member
    Maybe cut a few inches off your hair and add some layers?? That's generally what I do when I get bored...
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Aww thanks ladies! My face usually breaks out like crazy but latley ive only been wearing my regular eye makeup and powder!
  7. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

don't take this the wrong way, but you look about 15 in that pic. I would cut your hair, something cute, sassy and sexy (look at tall blonies siggy pic, I think that would suit you), a nutural color lippy and maybe some eyeliner and mascara. I so wish I was there, I would go with you and have a girly day.

8. Finally Happy <3
    Finally Happy &amp;amp;lt;3
    no idea, but what are you doing for your bday girl??
    Gearing up for deployment #2
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    don't take this the wrong way, but you look about 15 in that pic. I would cut your hair, something cute, sassy and sexy (look at tall blonies siggy pic, I think that would suit you), a nutural color lippy and maybe some eyeliner and mascara. I so wish I was there, I would go with you and have a girly day.
    Yeah When I go get cigs for Dh when they card me, they always are like, you look 12! Im like nope married with a kid and all!!! I wanted to do something short but im sooo scared! I always do the same layer and highlights! I may just end up doing that anyways! I so wish you were here too, b/c I have no idea!
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlye<3Sailor View Post
    no idea, but what are you doing for your bday girl??
    Im gonna be in Pensacola until after Christmas and then im going to be in South Carolina until the 2nd week of Jan. Im pretty sure when I get home, a bunch of girls I know are gonna go out and have a girls night if you wanna come! 8 more days!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast