Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Eyebrow help

1. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries

Question Eyebrow help

Advertisements
    So, I am thinking about going darker with my hair but my natural color is a dark blonde so how do i darken my eyebrows to be closer to a darker color?
  2. One day at a time
    One day at a time
    be VERY careful. i'd go to a salon to get your eyebrows done, only because changing eyebrow color tends to give the face a very dramatic change, and you dont want to go too dark.

ETA: and rmember, you're eyebrow color does not have to match perfectly with you hair.
  3. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie0816 View Post
    be VERY careful. i'd go to a salon to get your eyebrows done, only because changing eyebrow color tends to give the face a very dramatic change, and you dont want to go too dark.

ETA: and rmember, you're eyebrow color does not have to match perfectly with you hair.
    I was thinking more of using a pensil. I would think that dying them would be pointless since i wax them every couple weeks. I just am not sure about it. And my eyebrows are pretty blonde so if I went with a dark brown, I would feel funny if they were that off. kwim?

I don't know what I am gonna do yet. I have a year to play with my hair. Should be fun!