Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Hair help/ideas

  1. and still I think of you
    Daysgoby's Avatar
    Daysgoby is offline
    and still I think of you
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Posts
    10,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    #1

    Hair help/ideas

    Advertisements
    Here is a current pic of my hair.



    I want to do something different with it and would like ideas. i am open to anything except cutting it shorter than chin length and dying it jet black.

    Hit me
  2. Anyway...
    NikkNakk's Avatar
    NikkNakk is offline
    Anyway...
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,315

    #2
    check this out... Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover - Try On Celebrity Hairstyles at InStyle.com - In Style

    you can do a virtual hair makeover...its really cool. Try that =)


    Arianna Marie
    12/20/10
  3. LT
    Senior Member
    LT's Avatar
    LT is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,000
    #3
    I think shoulder length with layers and keep the cute side bangs and i love your color so don't change that
  4. and still I think of you
    Daysgoby's Avatar
    Daysgoby is offline
    and still I think of you
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Posts
    10,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkNakk View Post
    check this out... Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover - Try On Celebrity Hairstyles at InStyle.com - In Style

    you can do a virtual hair makeover...its really cool. Try that =)
    Playing with it now, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    I think shoulder length with layers and keep the cute side bangs and i love your color so don't change that
    Thanks for the input.
  5. Banned
    Jenn026's Avatar
    Jenn026 is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seymour Johnson AFB
    Posts
    3,258
    #5
    You should go short. Maybe chin length. Keep the bangs the way they are but angle your hair around your face. You have such great features, you would look SO good with a short layered angled look.
  6. and still I think of you
    Daysgoby's Avatar
    Daysgoby is offline
    and still I think of you
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Posts
    10,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenn026 View Post
    You should go short. Maybe chin length. Keep the bangs the way they are but angle your hair around your face. You have such great features, you would look SO good with a short layered angled look.

    Thanks

    For the cut, do you mean like shorter in the back and longer in the front? My hair is very wavy, almost curly so I need something I can flat iron.
  7. Banned
    Jenn026's Avatar
    Jenn026 is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seymour Johnson AFB
    Posts
    3,258
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimoPrincess View Post
    Thanks

    For the cut, do you mean like shorter in the back and longer in the front? My hair is very wavy, almost curly so I need something I can flat iron.
    Maybe. That's not what I was thinking but that would be cute. I was thinking longer all the way around, to the chin. Except with layers. Let me look for a picture.
  8. Banned
    Jenn026's Avatar
    Jenn026 is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seymour Johnson AFB
    Posts
    3,258
    #8
  9. and still I think of you
    Daysgoby's Avatar
    Daysgoby is offline
    and still I think of you
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Posts
    10,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenn026 View Post
    very cute! You think it will work with SUPER thick hair... I have massive amounts...
  10. Banned
    Jenn026's Avatar
    Jenn026 is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seymour Johnson AFB
    Posts
    3,258
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimoPrincess View Post
    very cute! You think it will work with SUPER thick hair... I have massive amounts...
    I am the same way. My hair is so thick. But if you straighten it anyway, have it thinned out and maybe add some layers. It would be fine. I have very very thick wavy hair and am debating going short myself.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •