Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Acne scars

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Duh Acne scars

Advertisements
    I have been struggling with acne since I was about 14 years old. I'm 23 now. We have gotten my face pretty much under control, but my BACK. Every time I break out it leaves a brown spot. so..10 years of breaking out on my back and you can imagine what that looks like. I have the worst self esteem because of it and I don't know what else to do. I have tried EVERYthing..and I don't currently have health insurance so I can't afford to go get some fancy treatment done. This is a tad premature as I'm not even close to engagement but I always think about my wedding day and get sad.. I won't be able to wear a pretty dress with all of these scars. Help...
  2. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :)
    I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :)
    Have you tried Mederma? I hear it works wonders... I have some on my back as well and would like to try it but every time I go to the store I forget it! Also... for my wedding my dress was an open back and I used bare minerals(same make up I use and its amazing) on my back and it covered well ...also I had a vail that went down my back so you couldnt see anything... I hope this helps...
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    thank you so much! i will try those..i'm willing to try anything!
  4. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :)
    I think that mederma is like $25 a tube but its a big tube and I think its worth it if it works... I hope it helps Bare minerals is AWESOME for coverage with acne... it works wonders on my face its amazing it is sooooo worth the cost! SO worth it Good luck girlie.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    thanks again! like i said, marriage isn't anywhere close..i'm not even engaged, lol. its just one of those things that constantly bothers me. especially in the summer time
  6. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :)
    Oh yeah! I know what you mean... its embarrasing for sure I feel your pain!
  7. ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    Cosign to the above. I get backne and some left spots. Mederma works wonders and is worth the price
    ~~Mi Familia!!!~~
    From Fort Stewart, GA 01/2008-01/2011 TO Fort Campbell, KY! 02/2011-
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjohnson1222 View Post
    Cosign to the above. I get backne and some left spots. Mederma works wonders and is worth the price
    I get SO terribly self conscious. especially with boyfriends.. I don't like back rubs, nothing. I don't even want to look at it, so why would anyone else?