Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How the PedEgg Saved my Marriage

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

How the PedEgg Saved my Marriage

Advertisements
    .......seriously.

So I have REALLY rough feet. I mean, it is gross. They are hard and they are discolored because I walk around barefoot all the time (even at work ) and the dead skin accumulates dirt. I KNOW. Disgusting. Well, SO HATES my feet. He is thoroughly repulsed by them and I really can't blame him.

So a few months ago I got a PedEgg. It was the best purchase EVER. I am way too lazy and cheap to get a pedicure and to be honest I would have to go often because I am so careless with my feet. With the PedEgg I use it a little bit each night and my feet have been changed DRASTICALLY. Oh my gosh it is amazing. I love the actual grater thing inside and I really love the file thing on the outside because once I grate, I need a smoother.

Well, the best part came one day when I asked SO to massage my feet. He didn't want to and I had to beg and plead. Well, I stuck my foot in his face and he was actually impressed! He said, "Danielle, your feet are SOFT!" Why yes, yes they are my dear.

I owe it all to the PedEgg. Without that beauty I would never get massages, SO would leave me and my crusty feet and I would be left alone.

I recommend it to everyone.
  2. Currently surviving Deployment # 1
    Currently surviving Deployment # 1
    I know, I had a similar problem. I had really rough heels and DH hated them! So my MIL bought me a PedEgg for my birthday and I it! My feet are now nice and soft and DH will finally massage them again without cringing at my rough heels I Recommend this to everyone also!
  3. Rei
    Chhyeah!
    Chhyeah!
    I have the Dr. Scholls knock off and it has saved DH's feet. Those infantry Marine feet sure can be disgusting.

4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrOuDaRmYWiFe08 View Post
    I know, I had a similar problem. I had really rough heels and DH hated them! So my MIL bought me a PedEgg for my birthday and I it! My feet are now nice and soft and DH will finally massage them again without cringing at my rough heels I Recommend this to everyone also!
    We should write the Ped Eggers a thank you note.

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    I have the Dr. Scholls knock off and it has saved DH's feet. Those infantry Marine feet sure can be disgusting.
    The thing is, SO's feet are AMAZING. They are so soft and beautiful. I think it is his skate shoes. They are so padded that he is walking on a pillow everyday.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I bought a pedegg myself. I have some rough feet due to my years of martial arts classes. Have to do those barefoot! My feet have slowly gotten softer, but it's taking a lot of work! The funny part is my dh found it and he uses that thing more often than I do! He loves it! It do have to say it's a really great thing to have around!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    I bought a pedegg myself. I have some rough feet due to my years of martial arts classes. Have to do those barefoot! My feet have slowly gotten softer, but it's taking a lot of work! The funny part is my dh found it and he uses that thing more often than I do! He loves it! It do have to say it's a really great thing to have around!
    It was hard at first because I used it WAY too much and rubbed my feet raw!! Then I just took it slowly and did a bit at a time. It is awesome!
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by danyell View Post
    It was hard at first because I used it WAY too much and rubbed my feet raw!! Then I just took it slowly and did a bit at a time. It is awesome!
    At least I have your story to show that it will eventually work! And ouch for your poor feet!

BTW I love you avatar! He is a cutie!
  8. formerly ThatOneHotNurse :)
    formerly ThatOneHotNurse :)
    I my ped egg!
    (813):
    y-o-u-r-e= you are,
    y-o-u-r = your. you are a bag of douche not your bag of
    douche. if you're going to insult me at least do it in proper english.
    that is all.
  9. ProudArmyWifeD
    Hmmm, I'll maybe need to get myself one.

As a side note, where do you work than you can walk around in bare feet??
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudArmyWifeD View Post
    Hmmm, I'll maybe need to get myself one.

As a side note, where do you work than you can walk around in bare feet??
    Stocking stuffer!

I work for a contractor but my group is really relaxed and they don't mind that I walk barefoot on our floor!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast