Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Help?

1. Senior Member

Question Help?

Advertisements
    DB asked if i'd go to the winter ball with him. Said i will but I've no idea what to wear if anyone could help me know what i should wear. Should it be long dress, knee length ? I'm scared of dresses please help me! Oh i have a tattoo on my ankel should i wear a long dress because of it? Should it be black? Please fill me in if you can. Thanks
  2. ..is brought to you by the letters W.T.F.!
    ..is brought to you by the letters W.T.F.!
    No idea what that is so...

Loves her Beautiful Wifey, Liegh.

KennyB = Greatness!
  3. Regular Member
    My dress for my winter ball was long black with a silver sheer overlay to it shined a little bit. Also had silver open-toed shoes. IMO long ones look more elegant. Good Luck!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalee View Post
    My dress for my winter ball was long black with a silver sheer overlay to it shined a little bit. Also had silver open-toed shoes. IMO long ones look more elegant. Good Luck!
    Thank-you
  5. Regular Member
    Anytime
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalee View Post
    Anytime
    I'm scared of shopping and it gets even worse when i have to try and look good you know ? My DB has before told me "take that jacket off your not matching" So I'll take all the help that i can in that department.
  7. Everyday is a new day
    Everyday is a new day
    I'd go with a longer gown in a color that isn't going to clash with his uniform, since it's winter you should stick to warmer or darker deeper colors. Navy, black, deep red, maroon, cream, purple etc. I work as a personal shopper/stylist if u let me know what you're looking for or what style you like (straps, strapless, off the shoulder etc I can help point you in the right direction)

i my fall 09 wives
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemyjarhead View Post
    I'd go with a longer gown in a color that isn't going to clash with his uniform, since it's winter you should stick to warmer or darker deeper colors. Navy, black, deep red, maroon, cream, purple etc. I work as a personal shopper/stylist if u let me know what you're looking for or what style you like (straps, strapless, off the shoulder etc I can help point you in the right direction)
    Oh thank-you. I would say i'm probably going to stick to black. I live in black i don't want to stand out you know. I don't know about the straps (maybe i should have straps i don't want my dress to fall off)
  9. Regular Member
    it's formal so i'd say something elegant. it doesn't have to be long as long as it's acceptable. go to the clothing store and ask someone to help you pick out a dress that's suitable to your body type and flattering to your skin tone.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harmon2005 View Post
    it's formal so i'd say something elegant. it doesn't have to be long as long as it's acceptable. go to the clothing store and ask someone to help you pick out a dress that's suitable to your body type and flattering to your skin tone.
    I will do that thanks