Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Instyler? Anyone?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Hello Instyler? Anyone?

Advertisements
    Just curious if anyone has the Instyler hair styler (or something comparable) and how it works. If anyone has pictures of how it works on your hair. I just want to see how it works on a real woman who's not on an infomercial. Thanks in advance for any info you might have. Oh, and if you did get one, and wouldn't mind saying, how much did you actually end up spending on it?

this is what i'm talking about.

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
  3. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    My mom bought it.. I don't have pics. so sorry, but my DD has some funky kinky curlyish hair. and it straightens it really nice. My mom has thin fine hair like me and it gave it some volume. It works good she says.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Thank you! I have really thin hair (look at my siggy pic. Nuff said). I'm hoping for something that will give volume and style without taking much more than an hour. I've tried regular straighteners and they style but seem to take volume away and I like to have a little curl at the end so it doesn't look so straight. Thanks for your help! Anyone else?
  5. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    My mom did say that it goes flat but.. the day I was with her, her hair stayed pretty voluminous. I also use garnier fructise ( sp) volumnizing stuff ( i forget what it is called but its in a small pump bottle and all I do is spray a little bit in my hair ( i have thin fine hair too ) then run my fingers through when its wet that way it doesn't get too bogged down with product and that helps a lot.
    Its called root booster http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...123&catid=3562
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    ok, so i am totally gonna buy one of these. Ive been watching videos on youtube. not gonna buy til the first, and i think i'm just gonna get one off ebay for about half the price of the infomercial woohoo!!!
  7. just call me Brando
    just call me Brando
    My friend has one. She has super thick curly hair and loves it. I have very long, fine hair and used it and didn't like it. It made my hair look thinner and even more flat.

It was a given to her as a gift so I don't know how much it cost.