Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ball Hairstyle?

1. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka

Help Ball Hairstyle?

Advertisements
    I know, I'm late on this. But turns out I need more help than I'd anticipated.

My hair is medium long, curly and thicker than hell. It's down to about mid-boob in the front and bra-hooks in the back (approximately) when curly - longer when straight, and it's an A-line cut (so the front is longer than the back).

I'm wearing a halter topped backless (with some crisscross straps) dress (trying to find a pic but no luck yet).

Hair up? Down? Curly and insane? Straight? I'm going in on Friday so I want to have some ideas, and I haven't the faintest where to look. Help, please?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have about medium length and really thick; when I went to the ball with DB...I wore my hair half-way up and half-way down; but the way that you described your dress I would have it maybe curly and put it up.

Just a thought!
  3. Del
    That's definitely along the lines of what I was thinking. Kinda half up and half down and curly. Or up and curly? I'm just afraid my hair will eat me. It does that sometimes.
  4. Del
    Hmm, but if that's the case, I'm wondering if I should bother to get it done? Despite my trials with my hair, I can usually wrestle it half up on my own?
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hmm...A lot of girls I know just do their hair themselves and it turns out really nice!! I hope you can come up with something!! Let me know what you come up with
  6. Del
    I'm trying to take a picture with my hair pulled up today, but I can't figure out how to manage camera/mirror/holding my hair up.

I'm totally not opposed to doing it myself. I was just afraid if I needed/wanted an updo I'd screw it up. Half up I can handle.