Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Authentic UGG's

1. Senior Member

Authentic UGG's

Advertisements
    I was shopping around online for UGGs. I came across several websites and THOUGHT I found one. It said that they are 100% authentic...they are an approved supplier...they come with the dust cover...yada yada. So I ordered...got home last night and looked at my paypal and it was an INTERNATIONAL transaction from HONG KONG!

I immediately emailed them and demanded my money back stating that these are not authentic if they are coming from overseas/China or HongKong.

They refunded my money already.

My question is...does anyone know if any of those websites are legit? I feel so foolish yet happy to have got my money back.

Anyone have any similar experiences?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I think you're probably better off ordering them from Nordstroms, or Zappos or some other reputable seller.
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLin View Post
    I think you're probably better off ordering them from Nordstroms, or Zappos or some other reputable seller.
    I agree...just wondering if anyone knows of any other places that are legit.
  4. ProudArmyWifeD
    Why can't a company in Hong Kong be an approved seller? Just because of their location? I mean, I understand you'd be wary, but if they were an approved seller, what is the issue?