Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: hair help!

1. Member
    Lake City, Colorado (although home is Mississippi)
    Blog Entries

hair help!

Advertisements
    So I have been living and working at a camp in the most remote county in the lower 48 states for the past three months. Needless to say, I have not been able to do ANYTHING to my hair, except maybe straighten it on Sundays I'm going to be going home for two months and want to change it up a little bit (since, you know, I'll actually have access to a salon and drug store!) So basically I am taking suggestions

My hair at the very moment:

This is my hair naturally. It's still got a trace of red in it from when I dyed it before moving out here. Without color it's kind of a mousy brown. And yes, it's that scraggly/wavy/curly/whatever

If it's straight.

The only thing I won't do is a bob... I feel like it'd make my face look fat and I wouldn't be able to put it in a ponytail. So taking all and any suggestions - pictures appreciated

Also, I'm about 90% sure I'm getting my nose pierced. Think it'd look good? Yay? Nay?

what a day to visit seattle, what a day for san francisco. what a day, holy toledo! what a day to get in the air and go. what a day to give up smoking, what day to absorb jim beam and what a day to welcome a baby to begin breathing.
    ~ greg laswell
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Jawline length to mid neckish, layered, side swept bangs? Blow dry half flipped out (under) and half rolled over (top). It works for flat iron styling too.....

Yes, this IS my siggy.