Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Smashbox

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Smashbox

Advertisements
    Any smashbox foundation users? I have not used it for years as I use to use Clinique foundation then went to M.A.C. I like to switch it up though and am thinking of using this again next.
    Thoughts? Thanks
  2. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I'm not a Smashbox fan. For some reason, their products just don't do well on me. I'm a Bare Essentials girl. Actually, I've gotten the most comments using Avon mineral foundation with my MAC primer. I'm actually dying to try foundation from another line like Urban Decay or Make Up Forever since I love their other products soo much.
    TTFN. Ta-ta for now MSOS.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CubLub63 View Post
    I'm not a Smashbox fan. For some reason, their products just don't do well on me. I'm a Bare Essentials girl. Actually, I've gotten the most comments using Avon mineral foundation with my MAC primer. I'm actually dying to try foundation from another line like Urban Decay or Make Up Forever since I love their other products soo much.
    What about it doesn't work for you? What kind of skin do you have? I have used Bare Essentials before and was thinking of going back to that but am not really interested after all.
  4. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    Quote Originally Posted by *MarineBug* View Post
    What about it doesn't work for you? What kind of skin do you have? I have used Bare Essentials before and was thinking of going back to that but am not really interested after all.
    I'm not really sure what it is. It just feels... I don't know, weird I guess. I can't say what type of skin I have. I'd like to believe it's normal, but I am prone to getting oily in my T-zone. I don't know if that makes me oily or not.
    TTFN. Ta-ta for now MSOS.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    i use maybeliene whipped mouse foundation
  6. Senior Member
    Any smashbox foundation users? I have not used it for years as I use to use Clinique foundation then went to M.A.C. I like to switch it up though and am thinking of using this again next.
    Thoughts? Thanks
    I've been using the new Smashbox Halo powder and it's AMAZING! I'm not a huge fan of heavy foundation so I use it over tinted moisturizer. I used Bare Minerals for awhile but didn't LOVE it. And felt like trying something other than my usual MAC and I'm sooo glad I switched!!
  7. Happiness Is A Choice :D
    Happiness Is A Choice :D
    Thoughts? Thanks
    I use it and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! Almost all of my makeup is Smashbox because I'm just obsessed

I have this set http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...dPaginate=true and this powder too http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C10905 If I don't want anything too heavy I just use the HALO powder and if I need a little more coverage I use the liquid foundation too.

I the way my skin looks with it, esp in pictures. In pictures it almost looks airbrushed. I have the foundation primer, but I really can't tell a difference from when I use it and when I dont.
  8. Formerly "Chels"
    Formerly "Chels"
    Blog Entries
    I haven't used any in forever. I do use the smashbox clear make up stuff you put on before you put any makeup on. I love it. It makes makeup go on really good...I can't remember what it's called...photo finish something or other.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I use Smashbox blush and really love it. It's one of those combo blushes that's all different shades and I'm really in love with it. But outside of that, I wear Bare Minerals and Covergirl everything.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thank you ladies

Quote Originally Posted by csmithwick_819 View Post
    I use it and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! Almost all of my makeup is Smashbox because I'm just obsessed

I have this set http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...dPaginate=true and this powder too http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C10905 If I don't want anything too heavy I just use the HALO powder and if I need a little more coverage I use the liquid foundation too.

I the way my skin looks with it, esp in pictures. In pictures it almost looks airbrushed. I have the foundation primer, but I really can't tell a difference from when I use it and when I dont.
    Thank you! This was the set that I was looking at. And I am really wanting that flawless look in pictures so thats exciting to hear