Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Kush Boob Support? What?!

1. just call me Brando
    just call me Brando

Kush Boob Support? What?!

Advertisements
    I wasn't sure which forum to put this in, so if it's the wrong place I apologize. I just saw it mentioned on a show about beauty for women.

I don't know if it's just because I have average sized boobs or what, but I just DO NOT understand this invention.

Have any of you seen this? It's called Kush Support.http://www.kushsupport.com/ It looks like a sex toy.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be useful if you had a need for it I guess. I just don't understand why you would need it. Thoughts?
  2. Senior Member
    I definitely don't need something like that for my itty bitty titties. It seems weird to me.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    that just seems super strange to me, but again I have small boobies too
  4. Senior Member
    Its odd looking .. But I think its for support I just wear a sports bra to bed since I sleep on my side and have large boobs works the same no need to pay 24.99 for something scary looking
    " Just because you have an opinion doesn't make it right"
  5. Senior Member
    It just doesn't even seem like that would be comfortable having a piece of plastic shoved in your cleavage all night.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I know for me, it can sometimes be uncomfortable to sleep bra-less because of the weight of the boobage. Mine arent too terribly big, and I usually sleep on my stomach, so something like this wouldnt help me much. When I was prego though, I think this couldve been interesting. I usually slept with a blanket or pillow between them so that it wouldnt be so uncomfortable.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a large chest and thats weird to me I don't have issues with my boobs at night. I have had them so many years I know how to sleep and how not to.
  8. just call me Brando
    just call me Brando
    Quote Originally Posted by camarogirl View Post
    I know for me, it can sometimes be uncomfortable to sleep bra-less because of the weight of the boobage. Mine arent too terribly big, and I usually sleep on my stomach, so something like this wouldnt help me much. When I was prego though, I think this couldve been interesting. I usually slept with a blanket or pillow between them so that it wouldnt be so uncomfortable.
    See- I knew there had to be a need or else they wouldn't be selling them for $25 bucks. It just seems like it would be so uncomfortable to be sleeping with that between your boobs all night!