Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wish I had a little More I could spend

1. Senior Member

I wish I had a little More I could spend

Advertisements
    I'm so into fashion I love it and all aspects of it. just no one can tell because I have to shop well at walmart and stores like Shopko I wish I had more money to go to the stores that I enjoy so much. I've been dying to go to Nine West and get a cute pair of pumps. But Hubby saw some prices and their went that. I cant really spend more than 35 on a pair of jeans. I dont think people understand how hard it is to find a LONG pair of CUTE nice jeans at walmart. I'll have to stick to ebay tell I find another way until then I live though everyone else's beautiful clothing .. Does anyone shop places that have nice clothes at discount prices I'd love to look good ounce I get this baby weight off
    " Just because you have an opinion doesn't make it right"
  2. Banned
    Banned
    I have the SAME problem. I am stylish, i swear. I just don't have the money to prove it.
  3. Formerly "Chels"
    Formerly "Chels"
    Blog Entries
    Do you ever try Ross or TJMaxx!? go through their jeans! I find the most awesome brand name jeans for cheap. I found a pair of Sevens there once for 40 bucks!
  4. Senior Member
    I might have to see if their are any places near by I am so new to this state it sucks Thanks
  5. Am
    Ross and TJ Maxx are the only reason I stay in fashion. I can't afford that stuff otherwise. I have several pairs of Nine West's and Steve Madden's but I don't think I paid over $20 for any pair.
  6. Senior Member
    I've never spent more than $35 on a pair of jeans and I don't buy any of my clothes from walmart. I hardly step foot into walmart actually. Try places like Target, Kohls, JC Penny, Marshalls. There are TONS of places that you can shop that have fashionable clothes for a reasonable price. Get to know your paper and look for coupons - especially ones you can stack with sales. Check the clearance racks religiously - its the first place I go whenever I go into Kohls. Choose your pieces wisely so that you can spend a little more on basics and then just a few dollars here and there on accessories that accentuate the basics. You can do it - don't let money get you down!
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea. View Post
    Do you ever try Ross or TJMaxx!? go through their jeans! I find the most awesome brand name jeans for cheap. I found a pair of Sevens there once for 40 bucks!
    TJ Maxx and Marshall's are two of my favorite store for cheap, cute clothes. Target also has a lot of cute clothes.
  8. Am
    I'm also a coupon/sale maniac. I got two Victoria's Secret bathing suits the other day for $30. It takes a little more work but fashion is definitely doable on a tight budget.
  9. Senior Member
    I cant find a VS anywhere near me I'm stocking up when I go to utah next month I LOVE that store
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFlyBoy View Post
    I might have to see if their are any places near by I am so new to this state it sucks Thanks
    We have a Ross and a TJ Maxx on Berkley, the opposite direction of the base if you're coming from 70.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast