Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Do you like this purse?!

  1. Senior Member
    Ms. Midwest's Avatar
    Ms. Midwest is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,620
    #1

    Do you like this purse?!

    Advertisements
    Okay so SB told me the other day to get on the coach website and write down some ideas of things I wanted for my birthday

    Well I have had my eye on this particular purse for a LONG time...(well a few weeks at least ) but I refuse to buy things like this for myself because its too expensive...

    I feel terrible that he is thinking about buying me something from there...its too expensive...but he told me to "shut it" (nicely) and not to worry....and that I better send him ideas or else

    so here is the purse I like...what do you think? Anyone have it?

  2. Senior Member
    Saigon's Avatar
    Saigon is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,586
    #2

  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    settles's Avatar
    settles is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    14,216
    #3
    Love it!
    I have my eye on one also
  4. Banned
    Amanda.'s Avatar
    Amanda. is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fort Benning, GA
    Posts
    6,715
    Blog Entries
    23
    #4
    i like it!
  5. Senior Member
    TheBryTree's Avatar
    TheBryTree is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    23,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    #5
    I don't like ANYTHING coach but that one is more decent than some I have seen If you like it and he is willing.. rock on!
  6. Senior Member
    Ms. Midwest's Avatar
    Ms. Midwest is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,620
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by settles View Post
    Love it!
    I have my eye on one also
    are you looking at the large sized one or the regular?

    I haven't been in the store to see the difference but I wasn't sure...the larger one looks HUGE...

    but I have the Carly and the medium sized one was WAY too small for me and all my crap...
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    settles's Avatar
    settles is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    14,216
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherNichole View Post
    are you looking at the large sized one or the regular?

    I haven't been in the store to see the difference but I wasn't sure...the larger one looks HUGE...

    but I have the Carly and the medium sized one was WAY too small for me and all my crap...
    The one I want isn't the same it's different... I saw it in a Coach outlet, I'll see if they have it online

    ETA: http://www.coach.com/online/handbags...0015033&tier=2
    I like the signature garnet.
  8. Account Closed
    *sweetDREAms*'s Avatar
    *sweetDREAms* is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,403

    #8
    I like the pattern...but I don't carry purses styled like that. I usually wear satchel style. That's almost satchel but not quite.
  9. Senior Member
    Ms. Midwest's Avatar
    Ms. Midwest is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,620
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by settles View Post
    The one I want isn't the same it's different... I saw it in a Coach outlet, I'll see if they have it online
    duh...i'm dumb!! I thought you said you had your eye on that one...not one!

    I wish there was an outlet close...I am really wanting a nice brown purse that doesn't fall apart or look cheapy!! Coach holds up really well...my carly is a few years old and its still great!
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    settles's Avatar
    settles is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    14,216
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherNichole View Post
    duh...i'm dumb!! I thought you said you had your eye on that one...not one!

    I wish there was an outlet close...I am really wanting a nice brown purse that doesn't fall apart or look cheapy!! Coach holds up really well...my carly is a few years old and its still great!
    I added the one I want to my other post, tell me what you think
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •