Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Sheer Cover

1. Am

Sheer Cover

Advertisements
    Does anyone use it? I'm really thinking about splurging if I get good reviews on here.

P.S. Why am I up at 3 am watching infomercials?
  2. Senior Member
    my dads ex and her daughter used it and Loved it! and my one friend uses it and shes likes it also
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I use it and refuse to use anything else....

The concealer is a god-sent and virtually covers everything, its not cakey and since you get two colors it allows you to mix the perfect shade

The power foundation is awesome too... it makes my skin look even and covers all the small stuff that I don't need the concealer for, not to mention it is REALLY lightweight. I have gone to bed with make-up still on because I forgot i had any on...

Moisturizer is good, never used the face-wash, bronze powder is amazing if you are pale like me and need a little boost... The deal they have going on now is AMAZING, If you get it and dont like it they will take it back no questions asked (or I might buy it from you )
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Oh, I will add that the brush's are great, and the carrying case they are giving away with it now is perfect and fits nicely almost anywhere...

The only thing I would not get your hopes up about is the pocket duo concealer & powder thing... The top part with the concealer works great, but be careful with the bottom powder area, mine spilled out some but luckily it was in the little black bad so it didnt get on anything!