Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I need desperate help here....PLEASE

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Exclamation I need desperate help here....PLEASE

Advertisements
    As most of you know dh is deployed and aside from balling my eyes out i was up all freaking night because one of my teachers is well, a dork...thats so mean of me but oh well. I was up literally allllllllll night working on a 5 page paper, I had done the outline, rough copy, and gotten started on the original, got two pages done.....anyway the transformer to the power thingy quit early yesterday...in the middle of my paper....and the elec comp didnt finish until aroung 9 pm!!??

This is what I need from you ladies....I need someone to tell me how in the world to get rid of puffy eyed--eye bags rather--EVEN if it is a temporary fix. I look like a freaking drug addict

PLEASE HELP - I am desperate to not look like I got beat with the ugly stick when I was high.
    Last edited by hooah08; 09-29-2009 at 09:37 AM. Reason: smiley
  2. Senior Member
    I have heard to put spoons in the freezer for a little while, then hold them up to the bags under your eye. I just wouldn't make them TOO cold because that might hurt haha. I've never tried this, but I have heard about it from a few places.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Cucumbers or tea bags will take the swelling down.
    concealer and then make up when you are ready to go, I would go ahead and put on eyeliner and mascara
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Preperation H...I kid you not...it WORKS! Learned in from a behind the scenes beauty pageant.
  5. I just want to be wonderful...
    I just want to be wonderful...
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    Preperation H...I kid you not...it WORKS! Learned in from a behind the scenes beauty pageant.
    This totally does work! I used to use it when I was about to go on stage for a performance and had been up late the night before. Just make sure you don't get it in your eye...it stings
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomGirlZoom View Post
    This totally does work! I used to use it when I was about to go on stage for a performance and had been up late the night before. Just make sure you don't get it in your eye...it stings
    I am SOOOOO going to buy some, oh YAY!!!!!!!!! I look so old, ugh! Thanks so much ladies!!!!