Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My New Additions...

1. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN

My New Additions...

Advertisements
    For Trey!

Added to my ridiculous collection over the past few months...

Comfy, cheap mocs from American Eagle.

Cute kicks from a store here called Pull & Bear... they say Merci Beaucoup on them all over... I've been on a French kick ever since we went in July.

Target flats... my first pair of point flats. They have them in a pretty magenta color I might get too cause they are cheap. I like the ruffle.

Ridiculously cute plaid maryjanes I had to have, they were on sale at Macy's online. I'm not 100% sure what I'm wearing them with, but I'm picturing black tights and cute skirts!

My pic sucked so I added one from a website... I just got these in today, they are Jessica Simpson. They are pretty high, I'm way out of practice... too much slippery cobblestone here, I rarely wear my heels out anymore, boo. I really want to keep them cause they are way cute on and I got them on sale

Naughty Monkey boots, only sorta pricey new purchase. They would prob look better on me if I was a 6 foot toothpick but I really do love em, so fuck the rules I'm going to have to play around with outfits to see how I like them, but I def know I like em with tights and leggings.

I'm really trying to control myself with boots this fall/winter cause we miiiiight be moving to warm weather next yr... just going to buy one more pair, slouchy dark brown sueded ones. I swear, that's it.

All in all, very random collection here! Just odds and ends, mostly from sales.

ETA: Completely forgot these....

Bad lighting in my closet, they are a really pretty dark purple... from a store here, Bata.
    Last edited by Elizabeth; 09-23-2009 at 05:38 PM.

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

2. Rei
    Chhyeah!
    Chhyeah!
    Mmm, shoes. I have the Jessica Simpson ones.

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I love the Naughty Monkey boots! I'd be wearing them with skinny jeans and an off the shoulder tunic sweater in two seconds flat.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Love the boots! I was just thinking about how badly I want a pair just like that. Too bad we're pretty much broke for awhile! Cute shoes though, I'll live vicariously through your collection!
    "whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -emily bronte
    fashion lust!
    http://www.iwouldtotallywearthat.blogspot.com
  5. Senior Member
    You have such great style! I love the plaid ones especially.
  6. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by *Pamela* View Post
    I love the Naughty Monkey boots! I'd be wearing them with skinny jeans and an off the shoulder tunic sweater in two seconds flat.
    I've been trying to decide if they need to be super skinny or if a lil bunching at the ankle works. I will have to take pics and get some help one of these days.

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.