La Xicana
    Blog Entries

Big Grin Your Shoe Collection....

Advertisements
    So, the classic question....

How many pairs of shoes do you have?

What type of shoes do you have most of?

Do you have any favorite brands?

And do you wear all your shoes regularly? Or do you have shoes you just never wear?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think I have a massive amount of shoes. I mean, I do have a lot, but I don't think it's over the top. J is always complaining I have way too many shoes, BUT I really do wear all my shoes.

I would say I have about 30-35 pairs of shoes, and about 80% of them are high heels, I have about 3 pairs of sneakers (one pair strictly for running) and about 4 pairs of flip flops.

However, I work in an Executive Office and I love fashion, so I do wear ALL my shoes regularly. I have different colors and types. It's rare when I wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row, and I only wear flip flops or sneakers around the house, to the gym, or maybe on the weekend to run out to the grocery store or the beach.

I have all kinds of brands from Calvin Klein, to BCBG, to Guess, to Style and Co. I dunno if I have a favorite brand, I just don't like cheap shoes. What I mean by that is, shoes that are poorly made. I have bought like the cheapy $10 shoes at those little mall shoe stores, and they are practically disposable, so I try not to get those anymore. I guess that makes me a shoe snob . Sadly I'm not in the income bracket yet where I can go for my coveted Jimmy Choo or Chrisitan Louboutins, but one day soon . Anyway, that's my shpeel
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    It's funny because I just went through my shoe collection yesterday and was thinking about this. I'm a shoe whore. WHORE.

7 pairs of high boots (2 pairs en route ), probably 15 ballet flats, 10 pairs of gladiator type sandals, 15 pairs of high heels/work shoes, probably 25 pairs of flip-flops, 9 pairs of running/comfort shoes, 5 pairs of slippers, 3 pairs of skate shoes, 3 sets of galoshes.... I shoes, especially boots and Reef flip flops. Probably 90 pairs if I had to guess...

I have quite a few that I never wear/haven't worn.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed

How many pairs of shoes do you have? 10, I think

What type of shoes do you have most of? Flip flops

Do you have any favorite brands? Nope

And do you wear all your shoes regularly? Flip Flops mostly, Uggs knock offs when it's cold.

Or do you have shoes you just never wear?
    I have 3 pairs of heels, I can't walk in heels but for some reason I keep buying them
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Rileysmom View Post
    It's funny because I just went through my shoe collection yesterday and was thinking about this. I'm a shoe whore. WHORE.

7 pairs of high boots (2 pairs en route ), probably 15 ballet flats, 10 pairs of gladiator type sandals, 15 pairs of high heels/work shoes, probably 25 pairs of flip-flops, 9 pairs of running/comfort shoes, 5 pairs of slippers, 3 pairs of skate shoes, 3 sets of galoshes.... I shoes, especially boots and Reef flip flops. Probably 90 pairs if I had to guess...

I am impressed!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed

im JEALOUS! i just went through all my shoes....had to get rid of a bunch because the heels were all messed up. i have a few pairs of aldo, a few nine west, and a few guess...im with you on the cheapy $10 shoes. they usually dont last that long. im excited to add more though lol...
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Haha, yeah I guess you could say I collect shoes and designer denim. I always spend my birthday/gift money on them. Always.
  7. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    It's funny because I just went through my shoe collection yesterday and was thinking about this. I'm a shoe *****. *****.

I wish I had the space for 90 pairs of shoes . All my shoes are in shoe boxes (with picture on the front...I'm anal like that ) and I'm in need of a step stool now cuz they are all stacked on top of my closet .....now praying there isn't an earthquake and I die under a stack of shoes
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by sdshorty View Post
    I wish I had the space for 90 pairs of shoes . All my shoes are in shoe boxes (with picture on the front...I'm anal like that ) and I'm in need of a step stool now cuz they are all stacked on top of my closet .....now praying there isn't an earthquake and I die under a stack of shoes
    I know, I LOVE your idea and totally copied you after your last closet post! I put a lot of the ones I don't wear regularly up on the top of my closet in those $1 clear plastic bins from Target. It totally helped unclutter my closet!
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by sdshorty View Post
    But what a wonderful way to go!
  10. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    I know, I LOVE your idea and totally copied you after your last closet post! I put a lot of the ones I don't wear regularly up on the top of my closet in those $1 clear plastic bins from Target. It totally helped unclutter my closet!
    Yep I love those $1 clear shoe boxes, I always pick up a couple when I go to target , now I have some extras because I got rid of some shoes during our move last week.....which means Renee needs more shoes to fill them
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast