Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: BCBGirls

  1. Am
    Senior Member
    Am's Avatar
    Am is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    15,308
    #1

    BCBGirls

    Advertisements
    Is this a women's line or a child's line?

    The sizes/shoes look like women's but the name is misleading.
  2. Account Closed
    littlebird's Avatar
    littlebird is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Me: Wyoming
    Posts
    2,631
    #2
    Women's... I think I have some shoes..
  3. Senior Member
    jessesq1's Avatar
    jessesq1 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,177
    #3
    Ha, I wondering the same thing! I think it's a junior-type line? I have a pair of heels from them, so I don't think it could be considered a kids' line. Though I do have really small feet.
  4. Am
    Senior Member
    Am's Avatar
    Am is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    15,308
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesq1 View Post
    Ha, I wondering the same thing! I think it's a junior-type line? I have a pair of heels from them, so I don't think it could be considered a kids' line. Though I do have really small feet.
    I have small feet too so it wouldn't really matter. It'd just help me pick the size.

    I'm glad they're women's shoes. I found a really cute pair of sandals for $10.
  5. BJo
    Banned
    BJo's Avatar
    BJo is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Your mom
    Posts
    25,315
    #5
    Women's. It's just a cheaper version of the BCBG Max Azria line.
  6. Senior Member
    Ms. Midwest's Avatar
    Ms. Midwest is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,620
    #6
    there is BCBG maxzaria (sp?) which is a more high priced line of clothing...and there there is BCBGirls and that is women's clothing but more casual stuff....I have a few things from there and I LOVE them!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    *Pamela*'s Avatar
    *Pamela* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BJo View Post
    Women's. It's just a cheaper version of the BCBG Max Azria line.
  8. Senior Member
    *MarineBug*'s Avatar
    *MarineBug* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MCRD San Diego
    Posts
    17,277
    Blog Entries
    2
    #8
    Awesome... just awesome now you have side tracked me into shopping

  9. Am
    Senior Member
    Am's Avatar
    Am is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    15,308
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherNichole View Post
    there is BCBG maxzaria (sp?) which is a more high priced line of clothing...and there there is BCBGirls and that is women's clothing but more casual stuff....I have a few things from there and I LOVE them!
    I knew you would know.

    Quote Originally Posted by *MarineBug* View Post
    Awesome... just awesome now you have side tracked me into shopping

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •