Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Need Hair Updo Idea's Please

1. Regular Member

Need Hair Updo Idea's Please

Advertisements
    Ok anyone that can give me ideas or opinions I would love to hear them.. I just got a new job, and I am tired of wearing my hair the same way everyday, all the other girls I see around have cute updo's.. Mine I usually just put up in a ponytail or half and half with a bun looking thing.. LOL, I am not really great at doing my own hair, it is medium length and layered so any easy ideas would be wonderful...
  2. Am
    I reported the spam.

for you OP. I'm also curious about this.
  3. Senior Member
    On E! news last night they did a thing about updos. I'm sure its on their website they did a cute side bun thing that I think I may try this weekend for a wedding we are going to.
  4. Junior Member
    Sometimes, I'll put little braids randomly throughout my hair and then pull it all back into a low bun. You could always add a side part, or just a part period and change the location around different days.

Have you looked into accessories? I can't wear the headbands that go around your heads, but some people can and they look cute. I just look really weird. There are also a ton of little bobby pins with designs or hair clips that you can use too to kinda spice up a normal bun. Accessories are a fun way to change things up if you're hair styling impaired like me.
    Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?
  5. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

simple and easy you can part your hair on the side or diagional, puff up the back a bit (bump-its work) and put in pony tail or half up, wrap a little bit of hair around the elastic to hide it and secure with safety pun it you like.

get a few shark teeth hair clip things, pull you hair back in a pony tail, twist, pull up and clip on. Get some wide headbands, you can wear them with your hair pulled back in a pony. My other suggestion would be to just invest in some cute clips.

6. SNK
    Account Closed
    Account Closed
    get a bump it! or just tease your crown and pin it up! It makes even pony tails look like more than just a pony tail!
  7. Regular Member
    Thank you for all the great idea's ladies!! I will try some of them out this week!!!
  8. Senior Member
    everyone has given really good advice, here's some how to's to help ya out a little and get more ideas. http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/g...les/p511/page6