Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: All natural products???

1. One day at a time
    One day at a time

All natural products???

Advertisements
    I'm looking for some all natural skincare products [ i have very acne prone skin, and its very sensitive!]. what do you ladies use and what are your favorites? i'm looking for some personal knowledge/experience using products.

TIA
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'd start by going to SEPHORA

www.sephora.com

and going through their organic/natural section. I'm not sure if I use any natural products. I think I have a few things but I can't remember the name
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I use all natural products. I get them from LUSH. They are wonderful. They are expensive as heck though but they do last a long time. Charcoal soap and the clay mask are my favorites. www.lush.com

Your health food store is also a good place to check. I love Aubrey's Organics, Avalon Organics and Kiss My Face products.

You can go the inexpensive but efficient route by making your own products. Check www.fromnaturewithlove.com
    Castille soap, aloe vera gel, castor oil, shea butter, apple cider vinegar are all things that can be found inexpensively and work well as natural products.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I like Origins
  5. Senior Member
    Tea tree oil to treat breakouts (only dot on the breakout itself, it dries out my skin like no other. And the smell will dissipate but it takes a good 10 minutes)

Oil cleansing method (there are a couple threads in here on it) for cleansing and moisturizing.

I have combination, stubborn, acne prone skin and its never looked better

6. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I use tea tree oil toner from LUSH.
  7. Senior Member
    I've been using the Oil cleansing method on my face for about a week and a half, it's working great. I also use J/A/S/O/N bodywash.
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post

I use all natural products. I get them from LUSH. They are wonderful. They are expensive as heck though but they do last a long time. Charcoal soap and the clay mask are my favorites. www.lush.com
    Your health food store is also a good place to check. I love Aubrey's Organics, Avalon Organics and Kiss My Face products.

You can go the inexpensive but efficient route by making your own products. Check www.fromnaturewithlove.com
    Castille soap, aloe vera gel, castor oil, shea butter, apple cider vinegar are all things that can be found inexpensively and work well as natural products.
    LOVE LUSH.

I use Fresh Farmacy facial soap in the summer and Aquamarina cleanser in the winter. I LOVE their tea tree toner, and I use their lotions as well - Celestial in the winter, Imperialis in the summer. I love that they work on sensitive skin.

Using some of the completely all-natural stuff that I made myself was really harsh on my skin. The oil cleansing method gave me a rash like no other. I just have very odd skin!