Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster

1. Senior Member

Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster

Advertisements
    I bought this yesterday because it looked interesting my my teeth were getting a little bit less-white than I'd like (I'm super anal about my teeth).

IT'S AWESOME.

I've used it twice and can already notice a difference.

The taste isn't the best, but just use a bit more toothpaste than normal and you can't taste it at all (though, I use that Aquafresh Extreme Clean which has a very strong taste).

So, I think it's totally worth it! Super easy to use, and works!
  2. Senior Member
    is it toothpaste? im having the same issue and im anal about my teeth too. i was going to wait until after i have the baby and use white strips. do they work better than white strips?
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I've got pretty sensitive teeth - and the white strips make me about want to die...I wonder how this would work. Hmmm...I have good straight teeth and am good about brushing but I wasn't when I was little and they're stained.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    I've got pretty sensitive teeth - and the white strips make me about want to die...I wonder how this would work. Hmmm...I have good straight teeth and am good about brushing but I wasn't when I was little and they're stained.
    I'm assuming Arm and Hammer wouldn't hurt sensitive teeth becuase it uses baking soda. I have really sensitive teeth as well and baking soda doesn't hurt and works really well. I may have to check this stuff out!!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have this and I really like it, too. Thumbs up.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    It's a whitening booster, so that means it has something abrasive in it and will probably make you sensitive

Anyone with sensitive teeth should not use whitening or tartar control toothpaste as it can increase sensitivity. Best advice I can give on whitening with sensitive teeth is to ask your dentist.....there are whitener that you can get from them that contain flouride to help.
  7. Senior Member
    It's like a gel you put on top of your toothpaste. It tastes kinda gross, but with the toothpaste you can hardly tell.