Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Slips

1. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN

Slips

Advertisements
    If you are wearing a skirt or dress that is slightly sheer in the light do you always wear a slip or does it matter where you are wearing it?

I'm packing for Santorini, can't find my slip at all, and I can't find any at stores here (ITs are in to the sheer thing) I'm trying to decide if I can just get away with nude boyshorts underneath. Slips are so sweaty too and it's SO hot right now.... Hmmm....

So what would you do?

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I haven't worn a slip since I was a little girl in the 90's...there are times I think one would look better, but I've never found one that isn't super uncomfortable and a pain in the ass
  3. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    if i were hanging out with my friends, i wouldn't bother with a slip. however, i usually wear a small one in public if my skirt shows light through it. i think shorts would be ok, depending on how much you can see through it.