Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Eye cream

1. In my own little crazy world . . it's ok, they know me here.
    In my own little crazy world . . it's ok, they know me here.

Eye cream

Advertisements
    Anyone have a recommendation for an under eye cream? I've used Roc, which is good, but I'm looking into trying something else. I'm 33 and I'm terrified of under eye wrinkles! I don't really have wrinkles at all YET, but under my eyes is not as taut as it used to be I'm looking for something to help prevent wrinkles and tighten that area now. I was actually considering botox!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    If your skin is dry or not prone to oil, I'd suggest a product with shea butter. It's natural and also provides sunblock protection. You can get a fancy product with sheabutter in it or just go for el cheapo pure raw sheabutter. I go the elcheapo route!
  3. In my own little crazy world . . it's ok, they know me here.
    In my own little crazy world . . it's ok, they know me here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    If your skin is dry or not prone to oil, I'd suggest a product with shea butter. It's natural and also provides sunblock protection. You can get a fancy product with sheabutter in it or just go for el cheapo pure raw sheabutter. I go the elcheapo route!
    I used to always buy really expensive stuff, but then I read rave reviews on Roc and you can buy it at the drug store. I can't afford to be buying the expensive crap anymore! I'm half Italian and my skin does to get oily.