Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: bandeau bras???

1. Senior Member

bandeau bras???

Advertisements
    ok I just ordered a strapless summer dress I am a 36C and still pretty perky. I was wondering if anyone has a bandeau style bra that they just love. I found one I think is great but they are sold out in my size

I really like how it lifts and separates

anyway any recommendations would be great
    bye for now
    W~

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly." -unknown

[/url]
  2. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Not to my liking, it looks soo uncomfortable, like if it's too big, it will fall down, or too small it would cut in at the top. Have you tried a regular strapless or the stick on bras?

3. Senior Member
    yes I have several good strapless bras from VS and Fredricks but i was looking for something more summer friendly to throw on and run around doing errands and such after a few hours they start to cut in and all that. and unfortunately no matter what with a C cup they all fall down I also have the stickons but I usually use that for more formal events.
    bye for now
    W~

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly." -unknown

[/url]
  4. Senior Member
    stick on bras! i'm a D normally and thats seriously all I can use. If I take the straps off my regular bras all they do is fall down or my nipples will pop out so whats the point lol. Target has sticky bras that are one size for I think $11. I love those.
    edit: one of my friends though, I think she's a 36B she wears those type or bras all the time. she loves them but they just look way too uncomfortable to me. They have them at Charlotte Russe normally all the time, that's not like a good bra company or anything at all but you could just try one on.
  5. Am
    My favorite strapless bra is actually from Wal-Mart. It's nude and push-up and never slides out of place. Plus, I think it was like $8.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash029 View Post
    stick on bras! i'm a D normally and thats seriously all I can use. If I take the straps off my regular bras all they do is fall down or my nipples will pop out so whats the point lol. Target has sticky bras that are one size for I think $11. I love those.
    edit: one of my friends though, I think she's a 36B she wears those type or bras all the time. she loves them but they just look way too uncomfortable to me. They have them at Charlotte Russe normally all the time, that's not like a good bra company or anything at all but you could just try one on.
    stick on really? I must be thinking of a different kind I'm going to have to check out target at lunch and see if I can find them.

I have tried on other banaeu ones but they give me like a flat uniboob look that I am not the fond of.

I have a really good strapless, well more of a convertible bra I got from VS and it is the first one I have ever had that doesn't slip or over silage but like i said it's not great for wearing all day more for special events and such
    bye for now
    W~

[/url]