Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Nivea Goodbye Cellulite.

1. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Nivea Goodbye Cellulite.

Advertisements
    Not sure if anyone has tried it, but I thought I'd post my little review on it...

So far, it's going good. It doesn't feel too sticky after I've applied it. It smells pretty good. I'm on my second week using it and my skin definitely looks firmer. I like it. I'm wondering what the results would be if I had opted to buy the patches and the supplement as well?

Anyone else love it or hate it?
    TTFN. Ta-ta for now MSOS.
  2. No Longer a Military SO, But Still Lovin' On MSOS
    No Longer a Military SO, But Still Lovin' On MSOS
    thanks for posting this! ive been wondering if any of the cellulite products really work cause i definitely need to work on that area maybe ill give it a shot!
    My blood runs scarlet and gray.
    *Court* and I were separated at birth
  3. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    No problem. I don't know if it will work for everyone... and I still see some problem spots, but as far as my skin feeling firmer it works. That's better than nothin'!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have tried it. It did not produce any lasting results. I did it in conjunction with a revved up gym routine, which I still do. My goal was not so much to target cellulite but to firm up the skin as my stomach lost inches.

I did feel like it was a good moisturizer so I bought it again. The first go round when I was really into it, I also used the patches. They were confusing (really, they need to be larger) and had little impact. This time around since I just want the lotion factor, I just bought the gel. One benefit that I have seen is that when I put it on I also do somewhat of a little massage with it. My skin there is now nice and soft and maybe a bit more supple but not in a hugely different way.

Ok, that's my review. Again, to be clear, I don't really have cellulite. I have more like "had a baby crinkly skin/tubby belly."
  5. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I'm also using mine in conjuction with a gym routine... so far it's been good but nothing amazing. I mean, really I can't expect it too look PERFECT from a small tube of gel. I'd imagine if I went and had a treatment done... then for sure it'd look better! I don't have much cellulite either... my skin just isn't as tight and toned as I'd like for it to be... but with this, it seems to be getting there.