Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Mixed Chick or Carol's Daughter....Has anyone used either???

1. Damage Control
    Damage Control

Mixed Chick or Carol's Daughter....Has anyone used either???

Advertisements
    So I am looking for some hair products for DD's hair because it is a mess! I have tried a TON of products from Chi silk infusion, biosilk, Pink light hair lotion, Isoplus oil sheen, and a number of others. I started researching and came across both of these brands and wanted to try them. Has anyone used them? On your kids? I also want to get some sort of curl enhancer because I think that may work too, any recommendations on that? Thanks ladies!

Embrace those who love you and whom you love, and rid yourself of those who will only bring you down!
  2. Senior Member
    I haven't used any of them but I read somewhere that Mixed Chicks works pretty well . Check out the reviews for it on Amazon. com . I guess it is one of Halle Berry's "top 5" beauty essentials!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I heard Diva Curl works reall well for all types of curly hair. My friend's daughter has really frizzy dry hair (she is biracial) and she said it worked really well to tame it.
  4. Senior Member
    I've heard good things on Carol's Daughter. I haven't used it on DD's hair yet but if you wanna PM me I'll give you a few names of things I use on hers
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I use Carol's Daughter and love it!
  6. Damage Control
    Damage Control
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGrits81 View Post
    I use Carol's Daughter and love it!
    Which products do/have you used? I was thinking of getting her the Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner and Hair Milk.

Embrace those who love you and whom you love, and rid yourself of those who will only bring you down!
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolle View Post
    Which products do/have you used? I was thinking of getting her the Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner and Hair Milk.
    The Tui leave in conditioner is one of my favorites. I also get Lisa's Hair Elixir and the Hair Balm. The Black Vanilla products work well too. I haven't had a bad experience with anything that I have purchased. The products are high quality.

Did you see this? Lisa's recipe for perfect curls.

http://www.carolsdaughter.com/catego...urls_recipe.do
  8. Damage Control
    Damage Control
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGrits81 View Post
    The Tui leave in conditioner is one of my favorites. I also get Lisa's Hair Elixir and the Hair Balm. The Black Vanilla products work well too. I haven't had a bad experience with anything that I have purchased. The products are high quality.

Did you see this? Lisa's recipe for perfect curls.

http://www.carolsdaughter.com/catego...urls_recipe.do
    Thanks! I don't think DD would sit through all that...It takes me an hour to brush out her hair each day, but all I am doing is brushing....I just saw the kids tips and she uses both products I wanted so I am excited. That was my biggest worry, was if they were alright for children or not

Thanks ladies!!