Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: clothing heeelp.

1. *

clothing heeelp.

Advertisements
    So, I haven't seen DB since April 28 and even then most of the time others were around. SO I am going down to see him at Ft Jackson on the 5th. My girl and I are going shopping for clothes after work. Whats the weather like down there ladies? Any ideas on what I should wear? Since becoming a mom I really have slacked in the clothes dept (and he lets me know it ) I just want him to when he sees me. I'm only going to be there from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. At least I get to see him right? So where is your fav place to shop (somewhere I won't go broke in)? Know of any good sales right now? Just for knowledge, he's a khakis & polos kinda guy.

ALSO, he has requested "black lace boyshorts....and something matching of course...with heels" I have TONS of heels so I just need to find black lace boyshorts.

I know, so many Q's... but TIA!
  2. *
    Doesn't ANYONE want to help with my fashion? Right now he's going to look at me and go....

PLEASE!!
  3. Senior Member
    Check out Victoria's Secret for black lace boyshorts. It's a pretty standard item and you should be able to find something. Also, if you have a forever21 near you, they have some cute stuff that isn't really expensive. Most of their stuff is more trendy than classic though.
  4. Senior Member
    go to a tj maxx or a marshal's they usually have some cheap lingerie of some sort.

I am not really sure if you are asking for lingerie or actual clothing.
  5. *
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLady View Post
    Check out Victoria's Secret for black lace boyshorts. It's a pretty standard item and you should be able to find something. Also, if you have a forever21 near you, they have some cute stuff that isn't really expensive. Most of their stuff is more trendy than classic though.
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyinabarrel View Post
    go to a tj maxx or a marshal's they usually have some cheap lingerie of some sort.

I am not really sure if you are asking for lingerie or actual clothing.
    I desperately need help with both.
    Thank you guys, I am going to our mall today which has a Forever21 and a Marshalls I believe. I'm going to have to hit up the VS this weekend since there is rush hour traffic and I don't feel like getting in that today.