Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have decided...

1. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine

I have decided...

Advertisements
    Once dh and I get done with all the stress of buying a house and have a little wiggle money I am going to find someone in this area to go shopping with me and tell me what to buy.

I have no clue what I look good in Where to shop, or what size I should wear.

I wear jeans and t-shirts because I have no clue if anything looks cute or if I look like a 24 year old in a 15 year olds clothing
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
  2. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    I wish I was closer! I love to shop!!! Granted I have no money to do so at the moment. You should definitely do it hun. You more than deserve it!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Some stores have personal shoppers. Usually it is free and it's not pressurizing. Try that one out at your local dept store.

Also, I find that stores like Arden B and BeBe (sale rack for both!) do really well with mature sexy.

Watch What Not to Wear. You can find good tips there that help you to develop a shopping strategy. Like I have long arms, and so I focus on 3/4 sleeves. I have a bit of a tummy so I go for things that emphasize the area right under the girls instead of stuff that is tight at the waist. They give great tips even though sometimes the makeovers are not all that great.

Goodluck!!
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thats awesome! I recommend staying out of the Juniors section a lot of woman have a hard time with that transition but when one goes to woman's things fit better, look better, and most even go down sizes!
  5. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Quote Originally Posted by *MarineBug420* View Post
    Thats awesome! I recommend staying out of the Juniors section a lot of woman have a hard time with that transition but when one goes to woman's things fit better, look better, and most even go down sizes!
    See that is my problem I find that juniors clothes fit the best
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
  6. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Some stores have personal shoppers. Usually it is free and it's not pressurizing. Try that one out at your local dept store.

Also, I find that stores like Arden B and BeBe (sale rack for both!) do really well with mature sexy.

Watch What Not to Wear. You can find good tips there that help you to develop a shopping strategy. Like I have long arms, and so I focus on 3/4 sleeves. I have a bit of a tummy so I go for things that emphasize the area right under the girls instead of stuff that is tight at the waist. They give great tips even though sometimes the makeovers are not all that great.

Goodluck!!
    I think a personal shopper would be an amazing thing for you.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    They don't I promise no shopping in woman's and making the transition can really do wonders for a woman! You just have to figure out what to buy and what fits. And I am talking about woman's not old woman's Like the store Express, made for a woman's body
  8. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    See that is my problem I find that juniors clothes fit the best
    don't buy juniors anymore. They just make you look very young. Most stores have a petites section that's for women if you need a smaller size. Definitely take some that you know will be brutally honest with you and then listen to them when they tell you that you shouldn't get something.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    You can do it. You're already cute in your jeans and tees. Wait till you hit petite or women's! Watch out world.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Kyley is sooo right I do buy juniors basics(layering tanks and tees)because I am literally flat chested and women's tend to fall off the shoulders, but the jeans will really not flatter anyone over 12 most of the time. What brand are you wearing mostly?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast