Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kat Von D Makeup review

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Kat Von D Makeup review

Advertisements
    LOVE IT! I went to Sophora today and I got one of her palettes and a brush set. I am going to go back and buy the other palette as well as some lip gloss. I really want to get her red lipstick as well

I got the top palette and thats what comes in the brush set. There are two different brush sets that differ ever so slightly to personal preference.

A+ From Me

P.S. BENEFIT (not toofaced ) makes SUCH an awesome eye liner

P.S.S. Brush set was $48.00 and the Palette was $34.00
  2. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    Quote Originally Posted by *MarineBug420* View Post
    LOVE IT! I went to Sophora today and I got one of her palettes and a brush set. I am going to go back and buy the other palette as well as some lip gloss. I really want to get her red lipstick as well

I got the top palette and thats what comes in the brush set. There are two different brush sets that differ ever so slightly to personal preference.

A+ From Me

P.S. TooFaced makes SUCH an awesome eye liner

P.S.S. Brush set was $48.00 and the Palette was $34.00
    Looks awesome! Glad you like it. What's so awesome about the TooFaced eye liner? I'm looking for a good one. I want an awesome red lipstick too! I just don't know how I will be received by everyone. You wear bright colors and people look at you like you're nuts! Like today... was wearing pink, orange, and yellow on the lids because I felt fun! Haha. But I guess I'm nuts!
    TTFN. Ta-ta for now MSOS.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CubLub63 View Post
    Looks awesome! Glad you like it. What's so awesome about the TooFaced eye liner? I'm looking for a good one. I want an awesome red lipstick too! I just don't know how I will be received by everyone. You wear bright colors and people look at you like you're nuts! Like today... was wearing pink, orange, and yellow on the lids because I felt fun! Haha. But I guess I'm nuts!
    Not nuts adventurous! I totally lied its made by Benefit I was thinking my mascara which is not what I am talking about I love the BENEFIT eye liner! I left it for a while but am definitely hooked again. Its super big and I just love it. I don't like the read fine line when I put on eye liner. I like it being smudged some and it does this exactly for me
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
  5. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    Quote Originally Posted by *MarineBug420* View Post
    Not nuts adventurous! I totally lied its made by Benefit I was thinking my mascara which is not what I am talking about I love the BENEFIT eye liner! I left it for a while but am definitely hooked again. Its super big and I just love it. I don't like the read fine line when I put on eye liner. I like it being smudged some and it does this exactly for me
    Ahhhh... I don't want something that smudges. And thank you for not thinking I'm nuts! Who makes a good red lipstick? Something that would flatter my skin tone? I wonder...
    TTFN. Ta-ta for now MSOS.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Ahhhh... I don't want something that smudges. And thank you for not thinking I'm nuts! Who makes a good red lipstick? Something that would flatter my skin tone? I wonder...
    I love Macs newest red... Its in my car so I can't tell you the name right now. Its a red red! I am not a fan of the reds with even the slightest orange tint
  7. Senior Member
    I kat vond i got a lip gloss i think its called "stripper" its awesome
    btw I love red lipstick but i cant seem to pull it off or maybe i havent found one that works for me
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    i love benefits makeup! i wear it almost every day!
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm so glad to hear someone likes her makeup! I've been eying it for a while but had no idea if it was quality or not. It's totally on my list now!
  10. Senior Member
    Here is my newest favorite, Lip Tar, it is awesome

http://www.occmakeup.com/

Just a tiny bit, like a pin prick.
    I worship individuals for their highest possibilities as individuals, and I loathe humanity, for its failures to live up to these possibilities.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast