Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is it like to...

1. PurpleReign
    PurpleReign

What is it like to...

Advertisements
    get a massage? I am thinking of having a massage done and am wondering what the experience is like? What exactly happens? How much do you take off? How do you prepare for it? Can you give as many details as possible? I am not comfortable with the whole being naked in front of someone letting them see all of my "thickness" yet , so I will be getting a neck and back type thing, so how is that done in the massage parlors? Any information is greatly appreciated.
    Got an Angel watchin' over me, keepin' me from all hurt harm and danger...

-The Clark Sisters
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I haven't had one either and am thinking about it as a goal of 50 lbs lost. I'm ing for answers! (Except I want a full body massage!)
  3. Senior Member
    I went to a higher end place a few times and it was so nice. The room was sort of dark and I had a robe on. The guy told me to take off my robe and lay under the sheet and he'd knock to see if it was ok to come in the room. He would only move the part of the sheet that he was working on ... like only one leg was out at a time etc ... You get super greasy from the oil and they when he did my head my hair got all greasy and I felt relaxed but nasty at the end. . They had a locker room with showers and things so I wish I would have taken stuff to clean up before I left.
  4. PurpleReign
    PurpleReign

Okay, so let me ask this. For full body, what do they massage? I don't know if I will do one one day, but your answer will possibly help me to make my decision. And did they give you a choice between a woman or man to massage you?

-The Clark Sisters
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRain View Post
    get a massage? I am thinking of having a massage done and am wondering what the experience is like? What exactly happens? How much do you take off? How do you prepare for it? Can you give as many details as possible? I am not comfortable with the whole being naked in front of someone letting them see all of my "thickness" yet , so I will be getting a neck and back type thing, so how is that done in the massage parlors? Any information is greatly appreciated.
    It's
  6. PurpleReign
    PurpleReign

Quote Originally Posted by MissTori1987 View Post
    It's

-The Clark Sisters
  7. New Member
    I've had a couple massages, and they are A-MAZING! You can request a male or female. For a full body, you take off all of your clothes (without the massage therapist in the room), and then you get under a sheet. They will remove the part of the sheet where they are working on at the time, and then replace it when they are finished. When I have gone, they massaged my back, arms, legs, hands, feet, shoulders, and head. I know that some places you can request your butt (especially for those of you who work out!), but I have never had that done.

I give massages a 100% !

One True Love
  8. Missing My Soldier
    Missing My Soldier
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleW View Post
    I've had a couple massages, and they are A-MAZING! You can request a male or female. For a full body, you take off all of your clothes (without the massage therapist in the room), and then you get under a sheet. They will remove the part of the sheet where they are working on at the time, and then replace it when they are finished. When I have gone, they massaged my back, arms, legs, hands, feet, shoulders, and head. I know that some places you can request your butt (especially for those of you who work out!), but I have never had that done.

I give massages a 100% !
    I agree with all this except to add that it is like heaven on your body!!! I requested not my feet because they are so ticklish so she just spent more time on my back!!
    (
  9. PurpleReign
    PurpleReign

So when you go for a neck and back massage, are you laying down or are you in a chair?

-The Clark Sisters
  10. Senior Member
    its...amazing.

you take off all clothing...i always leave my underoos on though you lay on the table underneath the blnket. The therapist will knock, well, SHOULD lol, on the dor to see if you are ready. They only remove the blanket for whatever area they are working on...back neck shoulders, arms, legs, butt if you want, feet, hands, head. seriously, soooo relaxing! make sure to drink lots of water afterwards.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast