FLORIDIAN

Fashion for April 20th

Advertisements
    Coachella Music Festival, part 1

Dita von Teese

Nicky Hilton

Daisy Lowe

Happy Critiquing!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

2. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    they all look nice & summery! except daisy who looks trampy. i dont mind the flowy belly-shirts, but with the jeans & boots....
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I think they all look really appropriate for the occasion...it was probably about a million degrees that day Dita looks adorable as always, and I honestly love Nikki looking so casual! I wouldn't personally go as skimpy as Daisy, but for an outdoor musicfest, eh.

ETA- wait, I've worn a bikini top and shorts at Warped Tour before. When it's near 100 degrees and you're outside all day long...yeah. I outslutted her. Nvmd.
  4. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbecker View Post
    they all look nice & summery! except daisy who looks trampy. i dont mind the flowy belly-shirts, but with the jeans & boots....
    Yeah, it's pretty bad... black bra, cropped top, cutoffs... she looks dirty

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

5. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Loretta View Post
    I think they all look really appropriate for the occasion...it was probably about a million degrees that day Dita looks adorable as always, and I honestly love Nikki looking so casual! I wouldn't personally go as skimpy as Daisy, but for an outdoor musicfest, eh.

ETA- wait, I've worn a bikini top and shorts at Warped Tour before. When it's near 100 degrees and you're outside all day long...yeah. I outslutted her. Nvmd.
    See, in heat I think a bikini top and shorts would look better than that black bra and pajama top!

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    See, in heat I think a bikini top and shorts would look better than that black bra and pajama top!
    Yeah, she looks like she planned that, rather than getting too hot and taking a layer off. Good point
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    The first dress on Dita is cute. The second one looks a little too soccer mom.
    Nicky actually looks... gulp.. cute. Very casual, comfy and summery.
    That last chick.. trainwreck. She looks like a streetwalker.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I love Dita, she looks so adorable! I don't like what Daisy's wearing but that's about it.
  9. Senior Member
    love Dita's first dress -- must have been hot though all those layers. I like Nicky's it is something i would wear.

I have never heard of daisy Lowe before i assume she is the sister of rob and chad. But she looks like a tramp.
  10. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyinabarrel View Post
    love Dita's first dress -- must have been hot though all those layers. I like Nicky's it is something i would wear.

I have never heard of daisy Lowe before i assume she is the sister of rob and chad. But she looks like a tramp.
    No, she's an English model, her father is Gavin Rossdale.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast