Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Torrid Ladies

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Torrid Ladies

Advertisements
    I have a question. I vary from a like 12 to a 16 when it comes to pants. Its crazy and annoying its just things fit so differently. There really is no where to shop here. There for I have to start getting things offline. I am bored with other places and was looking at Torrid. I am curious to know how their jeans, pants, capris, fit. I go from + size to not. My problem is that things will be to loose everywhere but the waste. Or vise versa. Its awful. I have large hips.

Any info or other suggestions would be great. I hear people really like Old Navy. I just honestly hate wearing pants that I have on for 5 minutes and stretch out and feel like I have a load in my pants. Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I think that Torrid's brand runs a little small, but I usually try to get the LEI's. Maybe buy a pair off of EBay to see and then resell if they don't fit??
  3. ...
    I Torrid. See if they have one near you because they have so many brands of jeans there. So you can try them on.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andreacn View Post
    I Torrid. See if they have one near you because they have so many brands of jeans there. So you can try them on.
    Unfortunately when I said no where to shop here I was serious The closest like actual mall is like 30-45 minutes away But thank you.
  5. Senior Member
    size 18 fits me in torrid but i got 18s in old navy and i literally wear them for ten minutes and then the wont stay no AT all i took all the tags off and now i regret it im not help but torrid fits a little tighter then old navy and doest stretch out...i havent found a pair of jeans that fits me even remotely close since 8th grade though so

6. Senior Member
    PS you could come visit me and go to torrid with me

7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I know I do need to come see you The more I look at Old Navy the more I like their capris better. I think I may order and then if they don't work send them back or re sell them or something.
  8. Married to my hero!
    Married to my hero!
    Isn't there a torrid in the inland center?... that is so not that far away.... and i do love the old navy jeans.. they fit really nice... and if they fit me they should fit you since we stole clothes from each other for a long time!
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*CaliKristen*~ View Post
    Isn't there a torrid in the inland center?... that is so not that far away.... and i do love the old navy jeans.. they fit really nice... and if they fit me they should fit you since we stole clothes from each other for a long time!
    I hate that place

I just ordered two pairs from old navy so we will see.
  10. Senior Member
    You and me are in the same boat, right down to the sizes, Kyley. Unfortunately, I'm no help because I don't shop for clothes very often and just suffer trying things on forever whenever I do.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast