Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Anti-Wrinkle Cream

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Question Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Advertisements
    I recently bought an anti-wrinkle cream with retinol in it. I figured I did some bad damage to my skin during my tanning bed days in h/s.

When did you start wearing an anti-wrinkle cream or an eye serum? Do you have any that you recommend?
  2. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    I still tan. I have been using anti-aging stuff since I was 20. I have a Booth's eye cream that I love. You can get it at drugstore.com
  3. Banned
    Banned
    I don't have an anti-aging cream be/c i don't really need it but I always moisterize everyday with cream from Clinque that has sunscreen SPF 15 in it. I have origins eye serum for bags. it is awesome and smells so good!
  4. Senior Member
    I use retin-A. Retinol is a mild form of retin-A. I began using it about 2 years ago, so when I was close to 35.

I stopped tanning at the same time. Retin-A and retinol reverse the sun damage, so to continue to damage your skin and use them is just a waste.
    I worship individuals for their highest possibilities as individuals, and I loathe humanity, for its failures to live up to these possibilities.
  5. Senior Member
    I've heard that your 20's is the best time to start.

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I started when I was 18, my mom is a tiny, shriveled wrinkly woman and she pointed out I better get started, so I listened

ETA- I forgot to say what I use- Burt's Bees Night Cream with royal jelly, Aveeno with shitake, and everyday smashbox primer with sunscreen and vitamin E. Eye cream is shiseido but I can't remember the name offhand, and my bathroom is too far away for how lazy I am It's in the little silver pot.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loretta View Post
    I started when I was 18, my mom is a tiny, shriveled wrinkly woman and she pointed out I better get started, so I listened

ETA- I forgot to say what I use- Burt's Bees Night Cream with royal jelly, Aveeno with shitake, and everyday smashbox primer with sunscreen and vitamin E. Eye cream is shiseido but I can't remember the name offhand, and my bathroom is too far away for how lazy I am It's in the little silver pot.
    One of my friends started at 16. She's an esthetician now. She always tells me that if you start before you start noticing lines and spots, the longer you'll have before they appear.