Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: nioxin shampoo..

  1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    settles's Avatar
    settles is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    14,216
    #1

    Exclamation nioxin shampoo..

    Advertisements
    anyone use it?

    what are your thoughts and reviews on it?

    TIA
  2. Senior Member
    pennylayne's Avatar
    pennylayne is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,888
    Blog Entries
    2
    #2
    and EX DB of mine , had a mom who was a hairsylist and the whole family used that shampoo. It makes your head tingly like mint its really weird. for my part, I don't think it works nay better than any other shampoo, however, and this is the kicker...

    Nioxin works AMAZING on acne! seriosuly! I swear! Wash your face with nioxin if you have really bad acne and it soothes your skin and helps dry out the oil. really wierd.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    settles's Avatar
    settles is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    14,216
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pennylayne View Post
    and EX DB of mine , had a mom who was a hairsylist and the whole family used that shampoo. It makes your head tingly like mint its really weird. for my part, I don't think it works nay better than any other shampoo, however, and this is the kicker...

    Nioxin works AMAZING on acne! seriosuly! I swear! Wash your face with nioxin if you have really bad acne and it soothes your skin and helps dry out the oil. really wierd.
    well from what i understand its for ppl who are losing hair or its thinning (mine has soo much this past year due to stress) anyway i dont have acne or id try it on my face

    my scalp does feel tingly and clean
  4. Senior Member
    AimeeInTx's Avatar
    AimeeInTx is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Home for now...
    Posts
    463
    #4
    I like the shampoo a lot but the conditioner didn't do much. I guess it's because of the bleach in my hair.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    settles's Avatar
    settles is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    14,216
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AimeeInTx View Post
    I like the shampoo a lot but the conditioner didn't do much. I guess it's because of the bleach in my hair.
    they have it for colored treated hair also.

    did it make your hair grow faster? or make it thicker?
  6. Senior Member
    pennylayne's Avatar
    pennylayne is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,888
    Blog Entries
    2
    #6
    its serisouly like toothpaste for your hair , at least when I used i, it was that mint green paste color
  7. Senior Member
    pennylayne's Avatar
    pennylayne is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,888
    Blog Entries
    2
    #7
    and I thought selsun made on for thickening hair? also, they do have womans rogain. but your so young, try taking some folic acid tablets or even some prenatal vitamins and your should see a big difference in your hair. both in strength and shine.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Jenabugg's Avatar
    Jenabugg is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Posts
    3,637
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by pennylayne View Post
    and EX DB of mine , had a mom who was a hairsylist and the whole family used that shampoo. It makes your head tingly like mint its really weird. for my part, I don't think it works nay better than any other shampoo, however, and this is the kicker...

    Nioxin works AMAZING on acne! seriosuly! I swear! Wash your face with nioxin if you have really bad acne and it soothes your skin and helps dry out the oil. really wierd.
    hmmm i will have to wash my face later lol
  9. Senior Member
    AimeeInTx's Avatar
    AimeeInTx is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Home for now...
    Posts
    463
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by settles View Post
    they have it for colored treated hair also.

    did it make your hair grow faster? or make it thicker?
    I got both results but more so the faster.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Jenabugg's Avatar
    Jenabugg is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Posts
    3,637
    #10
    I just used mine a few minutes ago... its so damn minty lol.. but I agree the conditioner doesnt do much.. I hope it works
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •