Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Looking for information

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Looking for information

Advertisements
    Here is the situation. My sister and her husband moved to Ft Sill, he was a weather forecaster. He developed lung cancer and passed away. She stayed put to be near his grave and in the house they shared. She came down with a bad case of pneumonia and almost died. She has no family near her. Everyone is here in California. She has been accepted by a facility in Carmichael, Ca. Initially, Ft Sill thought they would be able to do a medical transport. Today they said she was denied because of the expense/not enough funds available. So, anyone have any idea where we can get assistance to get her moved out here? She requires Oxygen and monitoring. Our only two options are a medical flight or the ground transportation by medical motor home, she has spinal issues and a regular ambulance would be excruciating.
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffuhkxd View Post
    I'm looking for information about a 1969 Shelby I'm looking at possibly buying. I have the vin and pictures but would rather not post it public. Can someone please PM and I will provide more information? Thanks
    You need to contact USAA directly. JJ no longer posts on our site and there is no one on staff who can assist you. Sorry.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.