Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: USAA Pending Auto Loan... where did it go???

1. Senior Member

USAA Pending Auto Loan... where did it go???

Advertisements
    Last night I was pre-approved for an auto loan through USAA. I spoke to a woman on the phone, and under my accounts, there was a new one for the loan.

They told me to fax over some paperwork, I did this morning, and after I did, the loan disappeared. Is that normal for them, or do I need to start searching for financing elsewhere.

Thanks in advance!
  2. Senior Member
    I would simply call USAA and ask them about it.
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
  3. Senior Member
    I'm on hold with them now. I just thought the power of MSOS may be quicker than a ridiculous hold time.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Are you just dealing with the loan stuff right now or have you already bought the car?

It may be being moved around if they are switching it from a pre approval to a funding.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnAFWife View Post
    Are you just dealing with the loan stuff right now or have you already bought the car?

It may be being moved around if they are switching it from a pre approval to a funding.
    Just the loan stuff for the time being. I'm at work and we got busy, so I had to hang up with them, but I'm going to call back when I get off and hopefully get an answer.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl View Post
    Just the loan stuff for the time being. I'm at work and we got busy, so I had to hang up with them, but I'm going to call back when I get off and hopefully get an answer.
    That does seem weird. Did you get the loan approval email? Does the link for the loan confirmation page still work? Have you already printed the approval letter and dealer instructions page?

I know that's a lot of questions, sorry. I'm thinking something is updating, because the approvals are good for like two weeks. I know we got one through USAA yesterday and it didn't expire until March 15th according to the email.

I would think if there was something REALLY wrong, USAA would have immediately contacted you through email and phone. Especially if you had printed the documents since they are basically a check to a dealer.
  7. Regular Member
    Goldengirl...hopefully you're squared away, if not you can DM me your USAA member number and I can check. Thanks, JJ
    J.J. Montanaro is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practicioner with USAA Financial Planning Services one of the USAA family of companies.
  8. Senior Member
    Everything is good. I got to talk to someone and they explained it to me. All of my accounts are back to normal now, and that one is back there. Thanks!
  9. Regular Member
    Great!
    J.J. Montanaro is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practicioner with USAA Financial Planning Services one of the USAA family of companies.