Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: usaa easy deposit locations

  1. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    WhiskeyGirl's Avatar
    WhiskeyGirl is offline
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,208
    Blog Entries
    1
    #1

    usaa easy deposit locations

    Advertisements
    i was on the website for usaa and everytime i try to search easy deposit locations nothing happens, i am not sure if there is something wrong with that section of the the website. my zip code is 19032, just wondering if anyone knows any easy deposit locations in my area? what is the process with the easy deposit locations? is it just like a normal bank where you take a check and they pull up your account and deposit the money, or is there some other way to deposit money into your account? thanks in advance.
  2. Happy wife...happy life!
    Victoria's Avatar
    Victoria is offline
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    38,347
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Countrygirlsrock View Post
    i was on the website for usaa and everytime i try to search easy deposit locations nothing happens, i am not sure if there is something wrong with that section of the the website. my zip code is 19032, just wondering if anyone knows any easy deposit locations in my area? what is the process with the easy deposit locations? is it just like a normal bank where you take a check and they pull up your account and deposit the money, or is there some other way to deposit money into your account? thanks in advance.
    I've never heard of easy deposit locations...

    I always thought one had to either mail the check in, or deposit online.
  3. Senior Member
    Kat89's Avatar
    Kat89 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    6,433
    #3
    I know the easy deposit locations by us are certain UPS stores, they scan your card and deposit your check
  4. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Crystal's Avatar
    Crystal is offline
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."
    Posts
    53,549




    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    I've never heard of easy deposit locations...

    I always thought one had to either mail the check in, or deposit online.
    This... and there are a handful of branches in TX and CO.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  5. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    WhiskeyGirl's Avatar
    WhiskeyGirl is offline
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,208
    Blog Entries
    1
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowCrystal View Post
    This... and there are a handful of branches in TX and CO.
    It said on their website that they are in some UPS stores. Then it had an option to look for easy deposit locations. It is just that it wont work, I enter the zip in and nothing happens. The page doesn't "think", nothing.
  6. Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Mommie2My4Angels's Avatar
    Mommie2My4Angels is offline
    Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Meade, MD
    Posts
    4,883
    #6
    Hmm don't know I never heard of that but I deposit everything online using my scanner.
  7. Senior Member
    Kat89's Avatar
    Kat89 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    6,433
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat89 View Post
    I know the easy deposit locations by us are certain UPS stores, they scan your card and deposit your check
    Also, I think their system is down right now because I know there are 10 UPS stores by us that deposit but I cant bring them up right now
  8. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    WhiskeyGirl's Avatar
    WhiskeyGirl is offline
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,208
    Blog Entries
    1
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat89 View Post
    Also, I think their system is down right now because I know there are 10 UPS stores by us that deposit but I cant bring them up right now
    Ok thanks lol I guess I will try again later lol
  9. Senior Member
    Kat89's Avatar
    Kat89 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    6,433
    #9
    No problem

    (make sure you use your whole address to search for a location too)
  10. Senior Member
    ChandyPandy's Avatar
    ChandyPandy is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fort Meade, MD
    Posts
    23,118
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat89 View Post
    Also, I think their system is down right now because I know there are 10 UPS stores by us that deposit but I cant bring them up right now
    This is probably it...and probably why I can't deposit my check. I thought I was going crazy. Pfft. Their website says their downtime isn't supposed to occur until 11pm CST.
    I misskrissyo 'cause we have a bangin' good time...emphasis on the bangin'.
    Miss[Pregg]O is my twinie!
    TatooBot! is my lesbian partner.

    My Blog Updated:Usually weekly, because I forget to update when I updated.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •