Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Our USAA Reps!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Jump for Joy Welcome Our USAA Reps!

Advertisements
    About USAA

JJ Montanaro is a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner with USAA Financial Planning Services, one of the USAA family of companies.

USAA Financial Planning Services® refers to financial planning services and financial advice provided by USAA Financial Planning Services Insurance Agency, Inc. (known as USAA Financial Insurance Agency in California), a registered investment adviser and insurance agency and its wholly owned subsidiary, USAA Financial Advisors, Inc., a registered broker dealer.

Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP® and Certified Financial Planner™ in the United States, which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.

USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. Banking products provided by USAA Federal Savings Bank. Credit cards provided by USAA Savings Bank. Both Banks Member FDIC.

Now onto the interesting stuff! Here are quick blurbs about the three USAA Reps that will be helping us out!

About JJ:

Hi, I’m Joseph “J.J.” Montanaro, a financial planner with USAA Financial Planning Services. I’m really excited about the opportunity to participate in this MilitarySOS.com discussion board! You may have seen my financial columns in Military Spouse magazine highlighting a wide range of financial topics. Now we can be a little more interactive to help you make sound financial decisions. A little about me: I spent six years as an active duty Army officer and recently retired from the Army Reserve as a lieutenant colonel. However, I won’t be biased, really! My dad and brother were both Navy pilots and some of my best friends are in the Air Force. In 2005 I was mobilized and spent a year in Afghanistan so my family and I have plenty of real life experience with today’s fast-paced military environment. My wife Paula and I have three kids – two still at home – so we understand the financial challenges of raising kids. I’ve been working at USAA for seven years and I’ve helped hundreds of military families develop and implement sound financial strategies. I look forward to answering your questions right here on MilitarySOS.com! Consider me your personal “Money Coach.”

There will also be two other USAA Reps that will be helping out every now and then, Stephanie & Mike!
    Last edited by His*PITA*; 08-12-2010 at 11:58 PM.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

3. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    Awesome! Now I have a banking pro to answer all my home buying questions.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
    Banned
    Blog Entries
  5. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Hello, JJ! (as well as Stephanie and Mike)

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity and welcome to the site!

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  6. Senior Member
    Welcome!!!
  7. Senior Member

Welcome!
  8. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

9. Regular Member
    On behalf of everyone here at USAA, thanks for the opportunity and the "welcomes"!! We're excited to be here and look forward to chipping in!

For a financial planner I can be a fun guy (my eleven year old daughter told me so...or did she say goofy?) and look forward to sharing and learning!
    J.J. Montanaro is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practicioner with USAA Financial Planning Services one of the USAA family of companies.
  10. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Welcome, J.J.! Glad to have you here!!

And Sam--is this the big blinky surprise?
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast