Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help if you can

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Please help if you can

Advertisements
    Ok i'm new to this whole married to the military thing. My wife and I got married on the 16th of Nov. and still have not received any bah or separation pay. She was told it should be on this pay period, but when I check her my pay nothing but her base pay is there. What do we do???? Thank you for your time and help......
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I am assuming your wife is the military member? She needs to call finance and have them look into it.

For some it goes in the pay period following the marriage, for others it has taken months for it to come in, and if thats the case, once it does just make sure you got back-pay for all the time that you have been married.
  3. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Go and bug the shit out of finance everyweek
    We got luckty and we have a friend in there and it got taken care of right away. But really call every week to make sure they are on top of it.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

4. HardxCore New Yorker.
    HardxCore New Yorker.
    Quote Originally Posted by gdembleton View Post
    Ok i'm new to this whole married to the military thing. My wife and I got married on the 16th of Nov. and still have not received any bah or separation pay. She was told it should be on this pay period, but when I check her my pay nothing but her base pay is there. What do we do???? Thank you for your time and help......
    Have you guys gone down to DEERS and Rapids to put you in the system? If you have not given them ll of the necessary documents, such as your marriage certificate, they may not know to pay her the BAH and such.
    -Brittni

Together since December 15th, 2003. Married since August 8th, 2009
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    am I myself allowed to call psd.... lol I feel kinda stupid for having to ask these questions. And yes she's the one in. It was suppose to be me but my army recruiter didn't feel like hitting enter on a keyboard so I got screwed
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

am I myself allowed to call psd.... lol I feel kinda stupid for having to ask these questions. And yes she's the one in. It was suppose to be me but my army recruiter didn't feel like hitting enter on a keyboard so I got screwed
    Well it never hurts to try, but it really should be her who makes the call since its her pay... I dont know if they will really give you any info or anything...
  7. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannys Love<3 View Post
    Have you guys gone down to DEERS and Rapids to put you in the system? If you have not given them ll of the necessary documents, such as your marriage certificate, they may not know to pay her the BAH and such.
    yes she has done all of that she is in a-school in Pensacola and i live in Jacksonville so it makes things that much more difficult to get things accomplished
  8. Senior Member
    Ugh! You'll get much better results if she is the one to call. You will get the $ eventually, it just takes time sometimes. Have her keep bugging them, and make sure you get the backpay. Welcome to the military and msos
  9. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by thejigsup View Post
    Ugh! You'll get much better results if she is the one to call. You will get the $ eventually, it just takes time sometimes. Have her keep bugging them, and make sure you get the backpay. Welcome to the military and msos
    lmao go figure huh hurry up and wait. thanks for the help.
  10. Senior Member
    lmao go figure huh hurry up and wait. thanks for the help.
    Yes! You will feel this MANY times as a military spouse. BTW, LOVE Jax! We were stationed there for 9 years (after Key West for 3).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast