Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: PNC Virtual Wallet

1. Live In Love
    Live In Love

PNC Virtual Wallet

Advertisements
    Is the greatest thing ever created! It's helping me so much to save my money and actually KEEP it!

I love this!

Does anyone else use this too?
  2. Banned
    Banned
    I have no clue what this is. Off to google...
  3. Live In Love
    Live In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by cee_cee88 View Post
    I have no clue what this is. Off to google...
    I'll do you one better

https://www.pncvirtualwallet.com/

It's wonderful, it tracks my payday, bills, and it has a special growth account that I can save money too
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherBear View Post
    I'll do you one better

https://www.pncvirtualwallet.com/

It's wonderful, it tracks my payday, bills, and it has a special growth account that I can save money too
    Looks interesting. So is it an actual bank account that you put money into, or a place like Mint.com? I've never heard of PNC before...
  5. Live In Love
    Live In Love
    Oh, I don't know about Mint.com.It is an actual account. But it's three accounts, there's a spend account, which is the account you use your card for, there is a reserve account, which protects you from overdraft or anything like that, and there's a growth account, which has high interest rates so you can save money better. Which is why it works best for me..

And you can transfer money to and from each account with the click of your mouse, it's wonderful
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Sounds fun. Maybe once I start having a steady income I'll look into them. Are they online only or are there banking centers also? How accessible are the ATMS, like are they all over, or pretty few and far between?
  7. Live In Love
    Live In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by cee_cee88 View Post
    Sounds fun. Maybe once I start having a steady income I'll look into them. Are they online only or are there banking centers also? How accessible are the ATMS, like are they all over, or pretty few and far between?
    There are banking centers. I'm in PA, so there are banks everywhere around here, I don't know if there are any at other places. There are ATM's all around here, but I'm not sure about other places. I'm sure if you go to the pnc.com website, they would have that kind of information for you
  8. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    PNC virtual wallet is one of the best systems out there. I am not sure if it has the same features as the Bank of America virtual wallet system but with the BAO they also have a "virtual" credit card which randomizes the numbers on the credit account for every purchase online making it next to impossible to get your credit card stolen online.

Mint.com is also a great tool for tracking of everything so you can plan your finances easier plus they have apps for just about every phone.